Jetfire, Egypt?!?!, and Pixie Dust.

Time Skip brought to by Optimus Prime asking about lady's hips.

We made it the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Simmons was over the top paranoid. He finished getting ready and we were getting this show on the road when Leo started freaking out. I left Simmons to deal with him. The museum closed and we were in action. I took down all the guards in my way while Mikaela covered my back. We then met up with Sam and was waiting for Simmons and Leo. Wheelie was getting anxious waiting. I hushed him in Cybertronian. We then got in contact with Simmons and he left for the tracker. We let Wheelie out and he started to go. We followed him as Simmons was watching his tracker. He then stopped and transformed. He looked so excited and happy he was bouncing.

"Oh, there he is. This guy's a legend, like, like, like Chairman of the Board! Yo, point the shard and watch the magic happen." Wheelie said. In pure faith, I let go of the shard and the bot was reactivated. Mikaela having doubts looked underneath it to find out what side it was on.

"Oh shit. It's a Decepticon!" She yelled and scrambled out from under it. She ran over to where I was, and we ducked under another airplane. Did it transform and started to complain?

"Ah. What sort of hideous mausoleum is this? Answer me, pawns and knaves! Show yourselves or suffer my infinite wrath! You little spinal-cord-based organisms! Oof. Oh, bugger it. Behold the glory of...Jetfire! Prepare for remote systems override!" Throughout Jetfire's whole speech he was shuffling around knocking things over to get to the hanger doors. The others were whispering not to get his attention. I already came to the conclusion that he is harmless to us because of his age while the others were chatting it over. "I command these doors to open! Fire! I said, fire!" He reminded me of a grandpa. "Oh, bollocks! Damn these worthless parts." At some point, he accidentally blew his shoots out of his backside after pushing the door down. Simmons was complaining about the museum will not like finding their hanger doors ripped off. "Itchy, wretched rust in my arse! Ah!" Jetfire complained and scratched his frame. He kept shuffling off towards somewhere. I followed and got Bee's attention with some hand signals and signaled to stop Jetfire from leaving. "Right. I'm on a mission."

"Wait!" I yelled over everyone else. I got his attention then, but he seemed to be in a hurry now that he is alive and kicking.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Look, we just want to talk."

"I have no time to talk. I'm on a mission. I'm a mercenary doom-bringer. What planet am I on?" He asked. For an old guy who says he is evil, he sure is polite.

"Earth."

"Earth? Terrible name for a planet. Might as well call it dirt. Planet dirt. Tell me, is that robot civil war still going on? Who's winning?"

"The Decepticons."

"Well, I change sides to the Autobots!" He yelled while spitting in disgust about the Decepticons.

"What do you mean, change sides?"

"It's a choice. It's an intensely personal decision. So much negativity. Who wants to live a life filled with hate?" He asked while looking around at everyone. "If the Decepticons had their way they'd destroy the whole universe." He continued. Wheelie then zoomed over to me and tugged on my pant leg.

"I'm changing sides. I'm changing sides, too! I'm your little Autobot!" Wheelie told me. He then put his arms up like a child wanting up, so I picked him, and he hugged me. I hugged him back and he purred into my hold. It wasn't until Sam being Sam said something stupid making Jetfire mad.

"I have issues of my own, and it started with my mother! My ancestors have been here for centuries. My father, why, he was the wheel! The first wheel. Do you know what he transformed into?" He asked while everyone shook their heads no. "Nothing! But he did so with honor! Dignity, damn it!" He yelled and a gust of wind pulled his shoots making him stumble and fall. Bee was quick to help him back up while I pulled out my knife and started to cut the shoots off him. "Oh, bollocks. My boosters are fried." He said while watching me cut the ropes.