Meet-and-Greets., The Others., and Abandonment?

Optimus's P.O.V.

Cade wanted me to stop at the next place that had an ATM, and I did. I waited patiently as Cade and Shane got out to do what they needed to do. Tessa was asleep, and (Y/n) hadn't moved or woken up for hours. I underestimated the medical situation as I watched as (Y/n) was slowly slipping away, further than I was afraid to admit or even be able to reach. I sent out a soft hope in the bond that was still there, even if (Y/n) ignores it to cover her pain of abandonment. Cade and Shane quickly rushed over to me and hopped in. Cade explained that they are officially criminals, and everything that is digitally associated with them that the government has access to has been frozen and is being tracked. This meant that anything digital needed to go, so all the cell phones that everyone had were thrown out my windows as we drove past where the ATM sat. I drove for hours until we got to what was rock and sand. I had to get in touch with my allies. It would be easier if (Y/n) was awake since she was the one that was hiding them from the government and was able to cloak their locators. "Calling all Autobots. Calling all Autobots." I radioed. As we were heading to the location where I think I got a reading from Bumblebee we passed a truck that I liked and quickly scanned it before transforming my broken and rusted features to a sleeker version with my paint style on the truck I scanned. I now felt more comfortable in my own form. Fresh and more relaxed. Shane was complimenting me, and I felt my Autobots moving closer towards me. I kept driving until the concrete was no more and the sun was close to setting. (Y/n) was still not awake, and I tried to keep her as stable as possible so she can rest, but her state was worsening. I could pick up little gasps and gulps she was making, and the pain that she was unconsciously sending was hurting my spark. I knew that even though Bee could feel the pain that (Y/n) was in due to their connection, similar to a mother and child. The remaining Autobots were happy to see me as I skidded to a quick stop when Bee suddenly appeared before me. Cade, Shane, and Tessa got out as Crosshairs was reaching me.

"Mr. Leader of the Free Galaxy is back. I knew you'd make it. I never doubted." Crosshairs said.

"We got your warning. We've been waiting. The little human femme with the gear helped greatly in hiding us from the humans that have turned on us." Drift greeted.

"Hell, yeah. She can kick ass, and now we have the gang back together." Hound said.

"Where is she?" Bumblebee asked in concern as he looked around. I finally transformed around (Y/n) as Tessa was freaking out about moving (Y/n) a single inch. I cradled her in my hand as I knelt down to show Tessa. She quickly climbed into my hand to hold onto (Y/n) to ensure she is okay.

"Humans have asked us to play by their rules. Well, the rules have just changed." I said as I extended my hand out to Bumblebee to see his mom.

"Human beings, bunch of backstabbin' weasels," Hound said. A cough could be heard from my hand, and my sparked skipped two beats. One for joy and one for hope.

"Hound, I am." A weak cough came in the middle of the sentence. "Surprised you even know what a weasel is!" A low chuckle came afterward, then more coughing. Blood dripped from (Y/n) lips, and Tessa quickly got water from her water bottle from her backpack for (Y/n) to sip. Bee made a small chirp in happiness to see (Y/n) awake.

"Hound, find your inner compass. Not all humans are bad. You were saved by that femme that had one leg. Loyalty is but a flower in the winds of fear and temptation." Drift pointed out.

"What the hell are you saying?" Hound asked.

"It is a haiku and statement as to who you owe your life to."

"Cut the crap, before I drop a grenade down your throat." Hound demanded before grabbing onto Drift.

"Try it, you'll be dead." Stated Drift. Hound and Drift were about to fight when a voice rang out calming all.