Parental Approval, What the hell!, and Arguments

Optimus Prime's P.O.V.

The meeting with her parents didn't turn out the way I planned and from what I can tell from (Y/n)'s facial expressions it didn't turn out the way she planned either. We both have seen some crazy things especially as leaders, but this took us a whole other level. I don't know if I should be happy and yelling from the rooftops or terrified and be looking for a big rock to hide under.

Flashback to the meeting with (Y/n)'s Parents.

"Mom! Dad! Sam! I'm home and I brought someone with me to meet you!" (Y/n) yelled through the household. I stayed parked in front of the house on the street until her parents come out. I then saw (Y/n) push her Dad and Mom out of the house in front of her and Sam following out behind her. "I want you to meet my boyfriend, Optimus Prime!" (Y/n) said happily. I smiled at her joy and pride of who I was and transformed to greet them.

"Hello. I am Optimus Prime; it is a pleasure to meet the parents of (Y/n). She is very special to me in so many ways. I hope to get your blessing to continue this relationship." I said looking at her parents. I could see the smile on (Y/n)'s faces stay as I made my introductions.

"I knew it! Dad, you owe me twenty bucks!" Sam yelled. Her smile faded into a shocked face. I was confused about this expression and will ask her about it later.

"Yeah, yeah. It's fine with me. She's a grown woman and we raised her to kick any guys ass that disrespects her and her wishes so, whatever." Her Dad said with a shrug of his shoulders as he turned to walk into the house. He stopped and gave (Y/n) a hug and a kiss to her cheek in approval then entered the house with Sam running in after him.

"(Y/n), honey. I love you but I am too young to have grandkids right now. Maybe in a few years. I want you to get married before that as well. You are the most precious blessing we have gotten, and you fill our lives with so many emotions and I hope he makes you happy." Her mom told her while looking into her eyes and her hands-on (Y/n)'s shoulders.

"He makes me happy and cared for, Mom. I will be okay." (Y/n) said and pulled her Mom into a hug. Once they released each other from the hug her Mom had tears in her eyes and turned to me.

"A mother's approval is the highest sign of approval in society so Optimus Prime. You can date my daughter but if so as miss interpret a word of need or want wrong you are going to wish you never came to Earth and died. I will bring a thousand years of pain and! (Y/n), I'm not done. (Y/n) stop pushing me towards the house."

"I think he gets it, Mom. Love you but I have to get back to work. Bye, Sam! Bye, Dad! Love you! See you later Mom!"

"Come home for Thanksgiving this year please?"

"I will try Mom. I promise and if I can some of my unit is coming as well." (Y/n) yelled over her shoulder as she rushed to me signaling me to transform and go. She hopped in and I pulled out onto the street. "That went swimmingly." She said as she slumped into my seat more. I stayed silent as she curled into herself and hid her blushing red face. I smiled at the cute expression she wore.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

As soon as I got back from my one afternoon off, I am dumped with a ton of meetings and mission prepping and planning. I sighed and I told Optimus 'I loved him' and 'I'll see you later' then went off to go through everything.

Time Skip: Washington D.C.

Here I stood in D.C. in-between meeting in my military blues meeting people publicly and privately while Optimus is out kicking butt and, on another mission, when I left so, I had my own small tactical team on stand by and my own chauffeur. "I am Voshkod, General Counsel with the Ukrainian Department of Energy. My government will officially deny that we're having this conversation. At one of our decommissioned facilities, a, uh, a discovery was made, which I fear may be... alien in nature. The facility's name is Chernobyl." He said. I took this is serious consideration and decided we will help with a small team that I already have prepared for a situation like this and told him I would meet him there in less than twenty-four hours. When we got to base, I got ready and told Optimus we are going to need Autobot help for this small mission. He happily agreed and we separated to get ready. After loading up into the plane we got settled and we chatted on about what's been happening since we were separated for like two weeks without seeing each other. We landed and I was with Optimus and he dropped me off once I spotted the nice vehicle compared to the rest of the surroundings. I got out and walked over to Voshkod.