Chapter 16

I was slowly waking up as I felt the sun poking my eyelids. I turn around and hug the pillow and he grunts. Wait what? Did my pillow just grunt. I open my eyes and I'm greeted by a large chest and I almost yelled . I look up to see to whom it belongs, Alec. His arms are around me and his legs and mine are tangled.
I look around and see Magnus with his phone taking pictures of us.

"What are you doing? Come help me please." I whisper but he just giggles and stay in his place. "I'm going to kill you."

I try to move my legs slowly so he doesn't wake up but I knows I'm not successful when he jolts forward waking up and I fall on the ground with a big tud. I groan as my muscle were already sore for being in that sleeping position for too long.

"Em are you okay?" I smile at the nickname that rolled out of his tongue.

Clary and Simon call me that sometimes, but as my name wasn't that long they stick with my full name.

"Perfectly fine."

"Why did you fall?"

"This is a very embarrassing question that I'm not sure you would like to know." I tell him in hope that I don't have to explain him the position we were in.

"Wait I'll show you." Magnus shows him the pictures and we both blush.

"We have to go, I have to get back Em to the Institute." Alec says.

"Yeah we should go thank you for letting us sleep here." I smile and hug him.

We left the apartment and arrived at the Institute fastly as Magnus wasn't that far.
Once inside we were going to our rooms but we were stopped by Izzy.

"Slept at Magnus' place?" She asks.

"Didn't do much sleeping" Alec says and my eyes grow big at his choice of words.

"We were helping treat Luke's wounds. That's all."I explain leaving rapidly to my room to shower and let the siblings talk.

*******

Izzy had comme to my room to tell me that Jace and Clary needed us. So we left to go the police station.

"Someone call for back up?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah, what took you guys so long?" Jace questioned.

"Funny, I was gonna ask you the same thing." Alec says annoyed.

"What were you are doing in there?" I ask.

"It's complicated." Jace says

"We found the cup" Clary announced.

"The cup?" Izzy interrogated.

"Yeah, but then we lost it. We have to sneak back in the precinct to get it." Clary explained.

"This is a disaster." Alec commented.

"Hey, the demon pox is a disaster. This is an inconvenience. We just need a plan. That's all." Jace says like it's nothing.

"What about a glamour?" Izzy suggested.

"We tried that. Anyone working with Valentine will see right through it." Jace clarified.

"Can we ask Magnus Bane to portal us inside?" Clary asks.

"Magnus can only portal us to places he's been to before." Izzy says.

Then Clary's phone started to ring. She looks at the caller.

"Not again. Just give me a second."