Chapter 31

"Emilia... Emilia... Wake up."

I woke up to Luke's voice calling out for me.I groaned at the throbbing of my head. "What happened?"

"Jace left with Hodge, Alec is trying to persuade him to come back." He pointed at Alec who was on the phone.
I remembered Jace apologizing before hitting me with his head.

Alec walked towards us." He's not coming back."

"Next time we see him, I'm gonna castrate and french fry the little bastard." I spoke.

My phone rang in my back pocket and I looked at the ID Caller.

"It's Izzy." I informed them walking away from them.

"Yes?" I asked when I responded the phone.

"We need you at Magnus'. There's been some complications."

"Ok. We'll be there in 10 minutes." I hung up.

When I came back Alec was alone." Hey where did Luke go?" I looked around for any sign of the alpha.

"Went to track Jace. What did she want?"

"Oh , she want us to go to Magnus'. She said they had some problems."

."Okay let's go."  The walk there was silent, I took his hand in mine to make sure he knew I was there for him. He was closing himself again with Jace'a behavior being concerning.

When we arrived in the appartement Izzy greeted us in the entrance to Magnus' flat.

Alec entered without a word and I let him go, Izzy and I followed him rolling our eyes.

Once in the salon, the worst sight I could have seen became reality, Camille was kissing Magnus.

"We'll this is awkward." Magnus spoke when he saw us.

"What is the psycho doing here?" I asked.

"Where's the book?" Alec ignored it.

"It's complicated." Magnus chuckled nervously.

"Clearly." I nudged Alec. I knew he thought that Magnus was fraternizing with the enemy. By the way Camille was holding him, I guessed she forced him. She knew he was still hurt, but she still wanted to play with him.

"I have it." I groaned. Camille always wanted more and more and she kind of had leverage on us, I knew she would use it greatly.

"And she's graciously offered it in exchange for her freedom." Magn explained.

"And her freedom requires a lip-lock?" Izzy asks beside me leaving Magnus speechless.

"We don't negotiate with prisoners." Alec advanced towards Camille with a menacing behavior.

"Prisoner?" Camille questioned." I beg to disagree. You see, I'm your only chance at saving the world." Magnus pointed his head with his finger and moved it around then pointed her, telling us she was crazy. I was restraining myself from busting with laughter." You need me."

She looked at me." You and your mother certainly have a type, don't you, Emilia?" I was going to say that my father was blond and green eyed but she spoke glancing at Alec." You both love serious men. He's cute...too bad it won't last."

"Say that again...you won't last." Izzy told her menacingly.

"Angelwitches are wanted dead in the Shadow World. I give you about 10 years." She smiled like the psycho she was. I'm not going to lie the information she gave me disturbed me more than I would've liked.