Chapter 19

I had decided to stay at Jade Wolf to help, Luke to clean the mess the Forsaken caused. I was freaking out, because I completely forgot that he had a pack of werewolves. When they saw me after Alec and Lydia left, they started to growl and even if I had my powers and all they were a lot more in numbers. So I hid behind Luke.

"Guys, stop she's not a Shadowhunter." But they continued to growl." I SAID STOP."  He yelled flashing his eyes to green, they all calmed and the people that were in werewolves form whimpered.

He stepped away from me, so they could see me. "She's not a Shadowhunter, don't you see that she doesn't have runes?"

"Then why was she with them?" A man asked and they all agreed.

"Because she's under their protection and has been helping them trying to find the Cup." Luke responded.

"Then why she smells like an angel?" A woman asked and they all agreed again.

"Because I pass my days surrounded by them." I responded this time and they nodded.

"How do you help them if you're a simple mundane?" One of them asked and they all watched me curiously.
I look at Luke and he nods.

"Okay so just don't ask what I am, because I don't even know myself."

I pointed my hands in the direction of a chair who was flipped, the familiar red dots appeared on my hands and the chair.I made it levitate so I could reverse it and put in the right place. They all were really surprised, some of them were mistrustful and others were clapping and smiling at me.

"Okay, let's start cleaning this mess." Luke ordered and that's what we started doing. If someone needed something I would throw it at them and they catch them. I would make various things fly and the others would take and arrange them, we went on about for ten minutes before the door opened. I turned around to face the person who was entering forgetting that I was controlling and object.

" Get down." I shouted at Clary and she did as I said, while Jace catched the box.

The couple look around the still messed up place and notice the scratch mark in Luke's shirt.

"Luke are you okay?" Clary asked in concern.

"What happened?" Jace questioned.

"Uh... you should see the other guy. We were attacked by a Forsaken, if you can even call it that. Anyway it's dead. It looks worse than it was." He looks around.

"Luke, you're hurt." Clary says.

"Uh, no. Already healed. Perks of being a werewolf. Anyway I called Alec and Emilia." They looked at me and I waved my hand. "He took back the Forsaken back to the Institute for an autopsy."

"We got the best forensic pathologist in New York." Jace informs.

"Yeah, so I've heard. Clary, what are you doing here? Now that you have the Cup, you know you should be back at the Institute, protected." He looks at Jace to make his point.

"I haven't taken my eyes off her."

" I needed to see you. Luke, it's Simon. He's...he's. Luke he's dead."

"Oh god, I'm sorry." He hugs her and I look away, blinking not wanting to cry again.

I was outside with Jace, while Clary was talking to look. I wanted to let them have their privacy.

"Jace." I called.

"Emilia." I smiled and shake my head.

"I really like Alec."