09 | in the jeeper's lane

"Taehyung, I can't let you go to teng and that too; with him alone," Jimin whispered softly even though Jeongguk went back to his dorm to bring some stuff and they were alone in the room, "I will come with you."

"I can't let you come with me, Jiminie. Understand, I can't let you get into danger," Taehyung tried to explain as he ruffled his best friend's hair locks before he smiled at him lightly, "Your spells suck."

"Not the time to insult my spells, bestie." the shorter male rolled his eyes and tapped Taehyung's shoulders who was busy getting his torch light, a pocket knife that he always had in the nightstand drawer in his backpack along with a luminary stone his mother gifted him on his last birthday.

"No arguements, I am older than you and you gotta take me with you," Jimin said back hugging the taller one whispering, "I can't let you die alone."

"Fucker, don't you scare me like this." Taehyung let out a chuckle and leaned down to grab his wand from the bed and stuffed it in his pocket.

"No, I am coming with you."

"Okay listen, I will be all okay. I will be okay on my own, I promise." Taehyung cupped the other's cheeks, "So don't come along and get all of us in trouble, understand?"

"Should I be upset over how you called me a burden or should I be happy that you don't want me to die." Jimin pushed the other away who bursted out in laughter, "The latter, please."

"Rude motherfucker!"

There was a knock on the door and they got the hint that it was Jeongguk outside. Jimin sighed and got the door. The blond quickly got in and close it.

He had a backpack in his hand and now was opening the zipper to get something, "You ready, Kim?"

"Yeah, I am. But Jeon, we ain't dying right?" Taehyung asked looking at him from the corner of his eyes, "Like tell me we ain't, even that's a lie."

"We won't, I promise." Jeongguk said and pressed his lips together in a thin line, not quite sure of whatever he said but again no matter what, Taehyung shouldn't be harmed because now he was his responsibility even though he volunteered.

"Please guys, can I go with you?" Jimin again decided to try his fate but no, nothing happened when both of them quickly said, "No!"

"Oof fine."

"Whores. Please don't end up making out in the forest―" Jimin said causing them both to glare at him, "Never what the fuck!"

"No, I mean you both are hot and I have read enough rivals to lovers fanfictions so you know," the cotton candy haired boy laughed out which made the others roll their eyes at him.

"That's why you score so less." Jeongguk jeered resulting him to stop laughing and now he frowned at him before throwing a death glare, "We don't talk about my grades."

Jeongguk pulled out a piece of cloth that had the length of covering up someone with it with a huge width as well.

Taehyung stared at it for a good minute before something clicked in his mind seeing the different patterns on it, "It's the invisible fabrica!"

"You know?" Jeongguk was impressed by the other's knowledge and nodded when Taehyung was right.

"It belongs to my father but whatever I can use it." the blond like the brat he is said and pulled Taehyung closer by his waist which made the other gulp and yelp in surprise, "We will use it to get out of Belfort. No one can see us with this."

"You could have just told me to get closer. Don't you dare touch me again." Taehyung whispered when Jeongguk covered both of them in that fabric.

Jeongguk just laughed at this. He knew nothing of this is going out and Jimin ain't hearing anything or seeing anything.