10 | very honest answers

In pure silence, they both with caution kept on crossing the Jeeper's lane. Taehyung almost shouted when they bumped into a man but Jeongguk grabbed his hand and stopped him.

Luckily the man was too drunk to even understand what happended and walked away causing them to not get caught in this hell hole.

Even though it was Jeongguk who held his hand but after that it was Taehyung who didn't let it go. The warmth of the blond's hand was nice and he kept holding on to him just in case he tries screaming again or something.

The younger on the other hand held the other's hand tighter even though he had no clue on why he did that but he did it anyway and blamed it all on the situation. If situation would've been different, they wouldn't be together walking remaining this close, if situation was a little different, he couldn't be noticing how Taehyung looked so gorgeous, a total beauty.

"We are just like one metre away from crossing the Jeeper's lane," Jeongguk informed as they passed by the series of bread and booze shops and neared the end of the lane that leads to a garden called the Troll's garden.

Like the name says, the place was full of little trolls who with their magic resisted the creatures living in the teng forest beside it and saved the people from getting into their stomachs.

"Be careful with your steps," the older one said as they in no way wanted to hurt or mistakenly kill a troll.

"I always wanted to see the trolls but never got a chance to do so," Taehyung excitedly said looking over his shoulder at the other who smiled, "Then see them tonight. We got time till dawn. We surely can spend some minutes here."

Jeongguk pulled that fabric off their bodies and now Taehyung breathed heavily because it was a little suffocating inside that. After that he glanced over to face the other whispering, "Never expected that answer. Thought you would say no."

"Didn't expect you to be with me here either so this is the least I can do," Jeongguk said watching the dark, star dotted sky up and then watched Taehyung who nodded.

"Fair enough, Jeon."

Taehyung immediately crouched down and smiled when he could trace some tiny creatures called the trolls walking here and there around the grass and golden glitters floating around their bodies.

Seeing their comparatively larger bodies they obviously got scared and was hiding from the supposed monsters and running for life.

However when the brunet kept his right palm on the ground over the green, sharp grass with that oh so gorgeous smile adorning his lips, two trolls stopped by and looked up at him.

Seeing him not harming them in any way they sensed that he can't be dangerous and walked closer. One was a pastel blue coloured troll and the other was a purple one.

"Jeongguk, look!" Taehyung exclaimed when the trolls got on his palm. The younger smiled and crouched down beside the other and watched the little creatures look at him now.

Jeongguk with his thumb booped one of the trolls resulting in it to fall down and hit Taehyung's skin, "Ouh, I didn't mean to. I was just―"

Taehyung was giggling at this when that troll immediately stood up and threw some glitters in Jeongguk's face with their magic and the blond laughed wiping it off his cheek.

"We should get going, no?" Jeongguk said alternating his gaze from the troll to Taehyung who nodded putting the creatures down, "Yeah, let's go."

With that they again began for the forest ahead, just Taehyung turning around to see the glowing grass that meant the trolls were there.

"They are so cute." Taehyung smiled taking big steps over the forage that made Jeongguk nod and whisper, "Well they don't like me already."

"They know who is likable and who's not, Jeon. They know it very well," Taehyung let out a chuckle and Jeongguk just snorted, "Yeah yeah, Kim. You don't like me doesn't mean everyone dislikes me."

"Uh fine. No need to argue on that, we don't have time for it." Taehyung walked ahead increasing his speed and Jeongguk sighed slowing down a little, getting the invisible fabrica back in his backpack.

"For real Kim, why are you doing here?" Jeongguk stopped in the middle of the tracks and Taehyung stopped just after, "Like why in the hell will Kim Taehyung be with me? Walking to the teng forest knowing he can get hurt? Is he secretly crushing on Jeon Jeongguk?"

"Oh?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the other before walking ahead again, "That's impossible Jeon, I can never like a dumbass and cheater like you. Nope!"

"No tell the actual reason? Very honest answers, why the hell did you even agree?"

"I pitied you, happy?"

"Lies."

"Then you tell me if you think it's not pity."

"You helping so that you can pull out that 'I helped you' card in future someday."

"Woah, Jeon. Calm down. I am not that cruel." Taehyung shouted out as Jeongguk was behind him.

"Then you definitely are crushing on me!" Jeongguk ran after the other to catch up with him and when he did, he threw his arms over the brunet's shoulder pissing him way too much.

"Fucking don't treat me like I am your friend cause I am not, never will be." Taehyung moved out of the other's hold and grabbed his wand only to point it at Jeongguk, "Batiasa Lag!"

Jeongguk with that spell was attacked by a huge wind that threw him over the soft grass satisfying Taehyung as he was laughing so hard. His palms resting on his knee caps to keep him in balance.

"Oh fuck off." Jeongguk glared, now getting his wand cause it was payback time. No he ain't letting the other go without making the other suffer as well.

"Ascendo un descendo!" Jeongguk got Taehyung in the air for a second and threw him on the ground as well making him groan in pain when he landed in his side, "Fuck you, Jeon. I think you broke my bones."

"Serves you right, babe."

Jeongguk stood up, brushing the dirt off his clothes and skin and watched the other do that too and once they were again on their feet, they stared at each other with eyes full of anger.

"Let's go." those words from the older broke the intense eye contact between them and then they again started walking together.

They already got to the entrance of the teng forest and after glancing at each other for a second, both of them stepped inside the borders of the magical forest.

The boys were enchanted by the beauty.

The dark forest in which the only thing to illuminate the place was the moon itself and the little fireflies that had their butts glowing with green lights.

Sweet smell of the moderately damp soil and glittery dust along with the dulcet fruits around hanging down the branches was mellow.

"Careful―" Taehyung grabbed the younger's left arm when almost tripped and fell on his face.

None of the needed the torch or any extra light as the forest had a weird and wonderful light of its own and that made their way easy because extra light or fire would attract the creatures or whatever that must be around to them and they might get attacked.

Silence engulfed them and surrounded by only the chirpings or the upbeat noises from the insects around, they walked side by side with ease until they heard that rustling sounds from their left.

"Jeongguk, do you hear that―"

Taehyung couldn't even finish that sentence as something ran towards them and attacked the older.

"Fuck!"

hope you liked reading this
crap BAHHAHAHA
i love you <33