22 | just a competition

Taehyung and Jimin walked out of the building and were now approaching Jeongguk and his friends who were under the sun, over the white grass practicing spells with each each other.

It was the blond boy who told him to join after class as it would be fun plus a great practice and Taehyung already loved the idea.

"Hey, Jeongguk." Taehyung called getting closer grabbing all the attention on him now.

"Hello, so today while we chat, we will have this friendly practice fights. Like if I cast a spell, you have to think of another to turn it down, got it? Just like how we are taught in class." Jeongguk explained and Taehyung nodded, "Yes, okay. Let's do this."

"Taehyung, come on. Show me what you made of hottie," Jeongguk laughed, getting closer to the other and grabbed his wand tightly.

The brunet nodded and excitedly joined the game.

"Just basic spells okay? No dangerous ones." Jeongguk warned and the other nodded.

"Tae, you can do it!" Jimin cheered bending down and sitting on the ground, his palms slowly touching the grass as he pressed them under and anticipated this game to begin.

"Are you ready?"

"Hell yeah, I am so ready!"

"You first," Taehyung said and moved his body a little lower while his eyes were on Jeongguk, ears sharp as he was waiting for him to cast a spell.

"Ascendo!" Jeongguk pointed the wand at one small pebble and was about to throw it at Taehyung but of course not in a way that he can get hurt and it was too small to even do something so it was safe.

To turn it down, Taehyung got his wand and quickly pointed it at the floating pebble and cast his one, "Descendo!" that caused it to fall back on the ground.

"Gotcha, Jeon!"

"Now my turn," Taehyung informed getting ready as he already had a spell inside his mind. His beautiful eyes stared down at the other's onyx as a small smile appeared at the corner of his lips, "Ignito attius!"

With that a small fire ball showed up out of the thin air and Taehyung moved his wand it was pushed forward at Jeongguk who had to counter attack.

"Aquas attius!"

And there he created a small ball of water that attacked the fire and with that clash both of them disappeared.

"Ah shit!" Taehyung sighed when he turned down his spell and something in him wanted to try a stronger spell. He was a master at spells and he wanted to show his talent and was now eagerly waiting for his next turn.

"Mattia acusto!" Jeongguk was back again with another that caused some of the soil from down to get up flying and was about to litter Taehyung's clothes when he cast his reverse one, "Batiasa lag!"

A mediocre wind came through and restricted the pieces of land that was directed at Jeongguk failing the spell.

"It's a tough competition, Jeongguk," Taehyung said and the younger knitted his brows, "A competition? Uh it's just a friendly practice but yeah whatever,"

"Now let's see if you can handle this, I will get you, Jeon!" Taehyung said and tried the spell that wasn't actually that friendly to use, "Antoniyas sevirus!"

As soon as the words escaped his lips, there was a huge flash of electricity that was approaching Jeongguk who widened his eyes and started taking steps back and as he was in a rush, he tripped and fell on the ground.