50 | not how he shows

Haechul quickly grabbed his wand and pulled it out his coat. He cautiously pushed his son back and whispered that he should get out right now. Yoongi did what he was told to and now it was time he did what he had in his mind, that seemed like the only way to end this tonight.

"We might not get your skeleton in one piece but I am sorry, I don't have any other choice," he said looking over his shoulder at Susan who smiled softly mumbling, "It's alright."

"Aschirichia destructo!" he used the spell and that very moment, there was this huge sound with the marble floor of the bathroom started breaking into small puzzle like pieces but surprisingly it only happened to the desired area he wanted it to work on.

He quickly pushed the wand in and now he had really less time before everyone gets here, he used his power to shapeshift and turned into a cute little mouse. He never in his wildest dreams thought that he will turn into a mouse one day but life was always full of surprises.

It ran inside the crack and was quick to bite the threads around the skeleton's mouth that was the only thing holding the spell Jonhan had on her. Now that the mouse cut them off, Susan was free.

He now ran outside the bathroom and he heard the approaching footsteps. Everything was running smoothly and he now regretted not having this idea earlier, maybe then that one person wouldn't have died. But he can't do anything now, he can't turn back time.

"What the actual hell happened!" one of the teachers came in rushing and saw the blue transparent figure standing on top of that skeleton.

Susan was looking at them, terrifying everyone who were now getting inside the bathroom area, she was in her actual appearance, in the way Jonhan left her in this place.

The scene was horrific and heart wrenching but everyone in silence stood there as they saw a little drop of tear rolling down her cheeks. They never saw a soul cry and seeing her like this had them all in shock.

"That man there, killed me," she pointed at Jonhan who just entered the scene. She was waiting for him to show up so she can say and she needed that audience because she can only say it once. After that her soul will be freed from the world.

"Jeon Jonhan killed me and Professor Min Cha Young. He buried me here in this place because I got to know his secret, he is feeding the evil, I saw him and Mrs. Min fight and him killing her with his bare hands. He saw me watching and killed me too," she was saying and Jonhan couldn't but gulp at this.

This wasn't the part of his plan.

No one should have known. He was about to reach down for his wand when someone grabbed his hand and snatched the wand away. It was one of the teachers, Mr. Jin Woo but he clearly remembered how he took his leave. Who was this was the only question in his mind.

However he didn't have time to argue on that and seeing the wand being taken away, he looked at the others and tried to come up with something.

"What are you saying?"

"She is lying," Jonhan tried to cover.

"Souls don't lie." one of the professors glared at him and slowly grabbed his own wand, pointing it out at the mage, just in case something happens.

"Are you all suspecting me? I am the mage, what the hell?" Jonhan tried to explain but no one was willing to believe any of his bullshit because a dead girl can't just lie. It was almost impossible.

"You will held under investigation until further notice," Jin Woo said who was almost the incharge of all the security of Belfort School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.