4.

The next day I woke up and was feeling kind of lonely. I was already kind of missing home and we hadn't even been here for a week. I wasn't someone who got home sick, and don't get me wrong, I liked my new friends, but there were a few people that I didn't like so much..

I dragged myself out of bed, noticing that Alexis was out and probably didn't want to disturb me from my slumber. After having a shower down the hall, I came back into the room and got changed into jeans and an over-sized sweatshirt. I tugged a beanie over my hair and then put over my vans on my feet

Walking out of the room, I wandered over to Michael's new one, and knocked a couple of times on the door.

I heard someone groan from inside and I knew it was Michael.

"Open up, you lazy son of a bitch," I yelled through the door and then I lied, "I brought muffins."

Suddenly, the door flung open to reveal Michael, topless with just his grey sweat trousers. If it was any other girl, it would've been totally awkward, but for me, it wasn't. I'd seen Mikey topless before, plenty of times.

"Muffins?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah I lied," I tell him and watch as his smile falls into a frown. "But I can buy you some whenever we next pass a good shop, I promise."

"Fine, whatever," he says, shaking it off. "Luke has gone to get some anyway."

"Good roomie," I pointed out, following Michael into the strangely tidy room and closing the door.

Michael hummed in agreement, diving into one of the beds and snuggling himself into it whilst I sat on one of the swivel chairs by a blue desk and began spinning around in a circle.

"Not to be rude but why are you here?" Mikey suddenly asks, his voice slightly muffled by the pillow that his head is under.

"Oh right," I say, pausing the spinning by putting my two feet on the ground. "I thought I'd see how you are."

"Lies," he states. "Why're you really here?"

"Okay, it's about that Ashton guy," I say, and then huff in annoyance.

"Irwin?" Michael asks. "With the bandana and dimples?"

"Yes, that one."

"Seems like a nice lad," he says.

I snort, "he's far from nice!"

"My Mum was right," he says, still not moving from where he was on the bed. "You did get into a fight on your first day."

"Second," I correct.

"First," Michael insists. "You started today, just arrived yesterday."

"Well, whatever."

"So what happened with Ashton?"

"He's exasperating!" I say. "Most annoying guy you could meet. I mean seriously, does a guy have to be so obnoxious?"

"You met him yesterday," Michael says.

"Exactly! He makes that much of an impression in one day!"

"You're exasperating," Michael says.

"And you're opinion is invalid," I tell him.

"Well," Michael said, in a sassy voice, before asking seriously, "how did you fall out with this guy? I mean, you looked a bit agitated yesterday but I wasn't sure. Maybe you were nervous."

"I wasn't nervous!"

"If you say so," he chuckles. "Anyway, you didn't answer my question."