19.

"'Twas the night before Christmas-"

"That's a poem."

"It's not even close to Christmas, man."

"Seriously?"

"Kinda not a horror story."

"Oh, I'm sorry that I'm the only one with a ghost story," Michael says, offended. He crosses his arms over his chest and looks away from us all. "I was going to make up the rest anyway."

"Okay," Calum said, turning to look at us. "Anyone with an actual ghost story?"

"Hey!"

"We don't have to tell ghost stories," Luke says, fidgeting on the log he was sitting on. He sticks his marshmallow back into the fire.

Michael snorts, "you're so scared."

"I am not scared!" He insists, turning away from his marshmallow that's still cooking, to glare at Mikey.

"Let's not pick on Luke," Alexis says, being the mother of the situation.

"Yes, good idea," Luke says. He turns back to his food to find it slipping off of the stick and landing in the middle of the fire. "Oh."

He pouts, looking around at us. Scarlett ends up passing him one of her marshmallows that she hasn't eaten yet. He grins and thanks her.

"What if we play dares?" Milly suggests, who had been quiet throughout the rest of the day. I'd even started to forget she was here.

Michael snorts, sitting forward to look at my reaction, Luke doing the same. I roll my eyes at them but the others look quizzical.

"Why're you staring at Evi?" Alexis asks, raising an eyebrow.

"She hates truth or dare," Michael explains. "Wanted to see her reaction."

"We should definitely play truth or dare," Ashton says, from where he's sat down on the grass. His legs are spread out and he's using his hands pressed against the ground to hold him into a sitting position.

"Rude," I turn around and glare at him, then lean forward and smack him on the leg.

Ashton smirks and winks at me, not failing to make my cheeks redden. I go to hit him again but this time my log that I was sat on, rolls backwards and I end up on the grass too.

He begins chuckling, while the others have started playing a game of truth or dare. I sit up in front of him, pouting.

"Sorry, Princess," he smirks. "Although that wasn't my fault."

I shake my head and look down at the ground. I go to stand up but Ashton grabs my hand and pulls me back down, I end up on his lap.

"Sorry?" I question, not sure how this is my fault but still feeling embarrassed.

"That was my fault," he grins, leaning in to kiss me, we're interrupted by loud laughing.

"Okay, Ashton, truth or da-"

"Kinda in the middle of something!" Ashton interrupts Jordan, gesturing between us.

"That," Jordan also gestures between Ashton and I, "can wait. Truth or dare?"

Ashton sighs, sitting up a bit more and holding his arms around my waist, the both of us facing the group. "Dare."

"I dare you to climb that tree," he points to a tree next to our campfire. It was one of the tallest ones close to us, and it had branches sticking out everywhere.