18.

"Beach, beach, beach!" Calum was chanting when I wandered over to the pink minibus we'd hired, my suitcase trailing after me. I'd ended up packing at eleven last night, and in a panicked, tired mode, I had shoved in random jumpers, Alexis' skirts and sweats as well as the usual things needed, like toiletries.

"Someone's excited," I mumble to Scarlett, who chuckles.

"He's always loved beaches in the past," she explains, pointing to Calum who has a wide grin on his face.

I nod as she gets into the minibus. I begin leaning my weight onto my left leg and accidentally lean myself into the person next to me, who I realise is Ashton. I go to lean away but he drapes his arm over my shoulders casually.

"Still trust me, Princess?" He whispers, his breath tickling my ear and sending shivers down my spine which I attempt to hide.

"Of course," I reply, spinning around so his arm falls off of my shoulders and instead I stand directly in front of him. He then instinctively wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I take in his appearance, he's wearing a black vest top with jeans. A beanie clinging to his hair, and as always he looked breathtaking.

"Good," he whispers as I place my hands slowly over his muscular shoulders. I lean up slowly and brush my lips over his, not properly kissing him. I see him going to smash his lips to mine, before we get interrupted.

"If you're quite done with flirting, we'd quite like to leave," Calum announces from one of the windows in the minibus.

I let go of Ashton, smirking when I see him glaring at Calum and sending him the middle finger. He trails after me into the minibus. Inside, we pass the loud crew and make our ways towards two spare seats in the middle. I sit by the window and Ashton sits in the other space.

"Where were we?" Ashton said, leaning into me again, but gets interrupted.. Again.

"Aw, look at you two," Luke was saying from behind, whilst Michael was wolf whistling in the seat diagonal to us.

"Leave the lovebirds alone, guys," Alexis was saying and I shot her a glare.

"When did you start dating?" Milly, Scarlett's roommate who was invited along, asked.

Calum was laughing really hard while saying in between breathes, "Ashton's face, oh my god. He's going to kill us."

Jordan - from the football match - who Calum had invited along, asked "aren't we missing someone?" From the front of the minibus where he was driving.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "no?"

"Yeah, we're missing Peter. You did tell him to meet us here, didn't you, Cal?" He asked.

My eyes widened and I looked up to Ashton who had this look of anger flashing in his eyes. When he saw me looking at him, his face softened and he entwined our fingers together.

Ashton looked to Calum, "Peter's coming?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry man, I was meant to tell you but I completely forgot," he explained, looking genuinely sorry.

"Can't we just-" Alexis began but was cut off by someone knocking on the window.

I sat up and saw Peter outside, grinning to Nick and opening the doors to the minibus.

"Hey guys," he smiled, looking at the others. When he made eye contact with Ashton, they both glared at each other for a second, before Peter made his way to the back of the bus. "Sorry I'm late, I couldn't find my phone."

"No worries," Calum said, sensing the awkwardness. "Let's go."

-

"Wait, so you'd marry Beyoncé, snog Katy and avoid Ariana?"