Inroduction (Past )

As the Yummeng trio were young they had to go through a lot of family conflict whether it was business matters, arrange Marriages, or family problems. Which their parents had a LOT disagreements towards, but than one day a guest came to the Yummmeng mansion a nice old lady. However, what they never knew about that old lady is that she was a fairy one night she turned the Yummeng trio  animals the eldest Jiang Yanli turned to a goat, the youngest Jiang Wanyin turned to a cat, and the adopted middle child Wei Ying turned to a bunny. The fairy told them that night that in order to break the cursed they had to find get out of the Jiang mansion and find their one and only love. At first the Yummeng trio were not so sure about the thought of leaving the mansion since they never knew what was outside the mansion other than the company which the windows were black to see the outside world. They agreed to flee away from home without their parents were asleep. They lived in the streets of the city it was too big to notice a lot of people. They lived in apartment which they were always greeted by school girls which they felled in love with their cute appearance with the ears on leaving their boyfriend in huge jealously hatred towards the trio since their girlfriends would give them gifts and attention. Even though they are happy in the way of living they still want to find someone who take care of and love them by who they really are.

Author: This my first time writing something like this in Wattpad I will try to improve over my next uploads
Thanks You! So much for reading I hope you enjoyed reading as much I enjoy writing this story.
Bye! 😄