Chapter 6 part 1

Clothing Part
1

Wangxian

Wei Wuxian had spend time solving the case of the matter of finding his siblings. He knew his siblings are somewhere out their, he didn't want to loose hope of loosing them.
Wei Ying was at the security system of the City where you can be spot security cámaras all over the city. Which only Officers, CEOs, and employees from the police station of city.
He knew he couldn't get in, so Lan Wanji knowing to be one of the famous musician of the city, and a celebrity. He was the key to let him go in with Lan Wanji letting him in by using Lan Wanji identification card.
Lan Wanji came up to the police station of the missing Jiang siblings, and which the police let Wei Wuxian to come in.
Lan Wanji left a short while after letting Wei Wuxian in, once Wei Wuxian was looking all over the place and playing with mugs for a little.
Spending hours and hours in looking through security cámaras, until he spot a tall man letting a small goat lady letting her to come on an Uber. Wei Wuxian returned the cámaras back in stopped he zoom in the camera to see the girl.
" She is.........Shijie?!" Wei Ying thought
" Than who is the guy ?" He said than moving and zooming at the man.
His eyes were wide in shock in his flat hand to turned to fist.
" ........ Jin the Peackcock ??????!!!!!!!!"
He screamed making the old woman from the other side of the wall come in said
" Sssshh I trying to read !" closing the door right at him. Turning back at cámara
recognizing Jin Zixuan by his formal suit, and the red dot that represented the Jin family one of the richest family in one of the people he hated.
The fact Jin Zixuan gets his big attitude despite being handsome being the judge, spoiled, and his bad manners. Wei Wuxian download the clip which thinking of a lot question.

" What is Shijie doing with that peacock ????!!!!"
" When did Shijie ever had contact with him???!???"
" Is the peacock bulling my Shijie!!! So he kidnapped her???!!!!!!!"
" Does Jin peacock take my shijie out of her cooking classes early just to go with him!!!!!!!!!!"
" Is this why she always come earlier from her classes!!!! "

Wei Wuxian thoughts were Interrupted when the loading cámara was sent to Lan Wanji phone Wei Wuxian took the phone, and left the Police Station to Lan Wanji house in which it was not as far from the police station.
Once he got home someone taller than him was about to come right at him until, another person blocked his sight.
He hears a conversation between Lan Wanji and Lan Xichen.

" Wanji what's wrong? " Lan Xichen asked
" Brother their is water in the floor I don't want you to slip......." He sreponded keeping his expressionless face
" Oh That so kind you Wanji " Lan Xichen said smiling at his younger brother when Lan Xichen was about to move until, he stopped by his little brother.
" Brother, who is that? " he said looking at the guy behind his brother who was with a blue hoodie on in kept a frown on his face.
" Oh his name is Jiang Cheng he will be out guest for while, " Lan Xichen responded as he felt a pat on his shoulder
" Now if you can excuse us Wanji we have to keep going now see you later " he continued walking, while Jiang Cheng was right behind him.
Wei Wuxian made eye contact with Jiang Cheng, as he continued walking along with Lan Xichen.
Jiang Cheng Brought fist than notice Wei Wuxian was covered by Lan Wanji in which Jiang Cheng and Lan Wanji kept giving each other deadly looks until, Jiang Cheng left. Wei Wuxian couldn't believe his brother was in the next room at House of the brothers Lan.

" Oh Lan Zhan I found something in a cámara it showed my shijie was coming out of her daily cooking classes, but I found that Peacock with her " Wei Ying mentioned putting his fist together making a small frown on his face.
Lan Wanji kept looking at him
" In look at him making treat my shijie to get in his Uber " Wei Wuxian rolled his eyes he about to get even angrier to the fact that his Shijie was with Jin Zixuan in despite the fact they both never met before. Wei Wuxian then felt hand on his shoulder he turned around to see Lan Wanji.

" Wei Ying..........."  Lan Wanji said making a small worried face in he handed Wei Wuxian a bottle of wine.
The famous " Emperor Smile " Wei Wuxian looked at it his frown to smile he got the wine and opened it.
" Lan Zhan I never you had Emperor smile in your house ! " he said his eye shining towards ' The Emperor Smile. '

Wei Wuxian spent his time in Lan Wanji's room drinking in starting conversations with Lan Wanji sitting in cozy chair sewing clothing.
They send a lovely night staring on the big moon on their window glowing the backyard making look more beautiful to stare at.
Wei Wuxian stared at moon
" What a lovely night right Lan Zhan " he said sipping another cup of the
' Emperor Smile'
" Mm" Lan Zhan responded stoping his hands from sewing a scarf in looked at window.
" Isn't it Lovely?"

Author: Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! I will be updating more about Met You Later the coming weeks

Author: Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! I will be updating more about Met You Later the coming weeks. I hope you enjoyed this story as much I loved writing it.
Bye!