Chapter 6 part 2

Xuanli

Jin Zixuan was waiting outside of building until, a bunch people came out of the main entrance in on the way she saw Jiang Yanli being the shortest yet he finds her noticeable.
Jin Zixuan saw Jiang Yanli with a a basket ok her arms, Jin Zixuan picked the basket up however he couldn't help the smell on what is on the basket. They both got in the Uber and Jin Zixuan couldn't help and asked
" A-Li what did you cook?" He said looking at basket on his lap.
" It is Lotus Pork Rib Soup I wanted make it for you, because I seen how stressed lately with your company so I want give it you" she said looking at basket.
Jin Zixuan was in quite for moment knowing he never gets much attention from others it always involved with businesses. When he is in with his employees and even family there was no " A-Xuan " there was always " Mr. Jin. "
Even if it has been a few days since Jiang Yanli moved to his house he already feels close to her.

Back to reality there was a long silence Jiang Yanli didn't like the long silence she felt that she might made him mad.

" Oh, I am sorry Mr. Jin I didn't know you didn't like Lotus root and pork rib soup " she said with sad face she was about grab that basket, but Jin Zicuan took it on his lap.
" No! It not that I like! I love it ! Look! " he said without thinking he opened the basket, and the spoon in the soup to eat it.  He suddenly choked the pork
Yanli quickly patted his back easily until, he has calmed them in choking.
After that sudden incident they kept it calm Jin Zixuan slowly eating it while, Jiang Yanli observed him and couldn't help smile.
A few minutes later the Uber stopped they got off the Uber, and Jiang Yanli saw a clothing store.
" I called the owner of the store to help have some measurements in you clothing in made them sure that the cloth is stretch when ever you tend to get on your regular size" he closing the door behind her.
Jiang Yanli was thinking that it was to much he didn't want him to spend his money on her, but she doesn't want to be rude.
So they went inside to meet to two women standing at the entrance
" Welcome Mr. Jin, so who you wanting us to measure? " one of the ladies said.
" For her please " he said turning his head Jiang Yanli,
" Sure than follow us than " the other lady ordered they followed them to private VIP room that was big they had a measuring stand, a changing area, waiting place, and with it own mini snack bar.
Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan were waiting for them to get her outfits since Jin Zixuan already toke her measurements back at his house which he send to the clothing company, so they start making 10 outfits for her. He made storm sure that no to make tight, so her tail could come stick out.

Once they came with the ten outfits Jiang Yanli tried one of the time in changing room in showed them to the dressers and Jin Zixuan who was waiting to make sure it fits good, so they could make changes.
Each outfit passed in Jin Zixuan was blushing all over his face, because she was so adorable on her outfits that even the dressers thought that they even took pictures.
After a lot of fixing and changing they done while, they waiting for Jiang Yanli to change back the dressers and Jin Zixuan looked through the pictures that his face blushed. That the dressers asked if he wanted a printed pictures which he nodded.

After Jiang Yanli came out of the dressing room they went out of the VIP to the main counter they payed and gave him the photos.

While they were on their way home they were looking the photos
Jin Zixuan asked
" Which photo do like? " showing her the pictures.
" Hm..... I like this one " she pointed at the picture she was at her 7 outfit with Jin Zixuan who softly smiling at the picture that was the only photo he was on.
" Why? " he asked with a questionable look
" Because I get enjoy to sharing photo with someone I enjoy being with even it has Berna few day." She said with smile
Jin Zixuan couldn't help, but have soften at her smile and her complement.
Jiang Yanli giggled at his smile that she walked to stand on his hands to touch his cheek.
Jin Zixuan stood still with a blush knowing that he seems to be having fun with the girl he likes having around, the girl he likes to be with forever.

Author : Hi! Y'all I Hope You Enjoyed this Chapter ! This has been quite in adventure to write about these two lovebirds.
Now see y'all in the next chapter Bye! Bye!