Chapter 1

" Wei Wuxian!! Wake up!" Jiang Cheng yelled at his older brother is still sleeping like a baby.
He tried to wake to wake his brother up with his yelling, but he gave knowing that was hopeless waking up with sounds, so he brought a bucket of water through the water all over him.
Wei Wuxian was getting freezing by the cold water " Jiang Cheng what was that for?" He whined pouting at his baby brother.
" Get up, Shijie is sick " Jiang Cheng responded
The Wei Wuxian was walking behind his younger brother leading them to their sister room, and they saw their sister in her clothes in bed.

 " Get up, Shijie is sick " Jiang Cheng responded The Wei Wuxian was walking behind his younger brother leading them to their sister room, and they saw their sister in her clothes in bed

Yanli's Bedroom
Jiang Yanli was laying on her bed reading a book. Jiang Cheng knocked at the door even though it was open he didn't want to disrespect his sister privacy. " Come in" Yanli responded she closed the book in front of her and turned her attention to her little brother who were standing.
" Shijie! Are alright? Do have a fever? Do have a cold? Does your stomach hurt? Did you-" Wei Wuxian said worriedly said checking on her until, he was interrupted hit by Jiang Cheng

" Shut up! she is fine she just has a fever." Jiang Wanyin said

" A-Cheng is right, A-Xian I only have a fever " she said smiling at her little brother before covering her mouth coffing.
" We should stop by The Wens pharmacy to get the medicine." Jiang Cheng said.
" But we can't just leave all by herself " Jiang Cheng said scratching his neck worriedly
" Don't worry A- Cheng and A-Xian I will by fine" she said bringing their hands together on her lap.
" ok Rest well Shijie we will be back before you know it " Wei Wuxian said petting her ears making her move her head slowly liking the rub on her ears.
They waved goodbye and headed out to on a mission in bringing medicine to their Shijie.

Hi guys the so this is the first Chapter of " Found You" I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Meaning= Are words in the story that appear that you may not know the meaning of it.
I will be putting new em meanings very end of a chapter.
Meaning:
Shijie - Older sister ( sister shi )
Thanks you! For reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed it.
Bye!