Chapter 6 part 3

Xicheng

Few days later
Lan Xichen we're getting ok the car to go to the Police station to find to make sure she was ok due to her being sick, and left alone for the last few days.
Lan Xichen was looking at the big Jiang Cheng just looking out the window seeing being bored just looking out the window.
He knew there was nothing to do in car since their was nothing to have, and even nothing to talk about.
Once they got to the Lan mansion Lan Xichen took out his phone
" Wanyin what would you like for food delivery today " he said turning his head towards the cat
" Xichen-ge didn't we just had food delivery yesterday, and the days I been with you" Jiang Cheng exclaimed

" Well Wanyin the thing is that ......... I don't know how to cook, Wanji can cook a few dishes, but he only cooks whenever he out of work. " Lan Xichen respond
Jiang Cheng was a little annoyed though luckily he is their to save the day.
" Get out my way let's see what we have in the refrigerator " Jiang Cheng said heading towards the kitchen Lan Xichen was about stop him, but it was to late.
Jiang Cheng opened the refrigerator just to see in ordered stack of deliveries some expired, the fruits and vegetables in the wrong place, and most of it is plastic bottles of water.
Jiang Cheng had it he took out a tomato, and through it at Jiang Lan Xichen face,
" Are you both crazy !!!! Can't you see have your groceries all wrong !! How can just drink water in places like is no big deal !!!!!" He yelled
He sighed, while Lan Xichen wiped his face with a white cloth.
Jiang Cheng pulled Lan Xichen hands in put his scarf on, and dragged him to the car
" Where are going ? " he asked the younger
" To get groceries don't ask why just help set up the bags "  Jiang Cheng responded  Lan Xichen nodded they went all through the the sections to buy the groceries, and they were some small stands for food tasting.
In the middle of grocery shopping they decided to get a small snack which was a small donut balls with glazed frosting with M&Ms.
While they were about to eat their donut balls someone passed by in bumped Jiang Cheng shoulder,
His donut ball fell on the floor he picked it up and through it in the trash near the stand.
Lan Xichen felt bad for Jiang Cheng, so he gave him half of his donut ball. At first Jiang Cheng was stubborn in eating it, but at the end he ended up with glaze on his mouth.
Jiang Cheng was enjoying Lan Xichen company around the grocery store even in the check out line.
It made feel......... comfortable around Lan Xichen.
Once they packed all the groceries in the car while, someone was driving their way back to the Lan Mansion Jiang Cheng slowly fell asleep in laid his on Lan Xichen shoulder.
Which Lan Xichen could see his resting face with his ear felt as soft he couldn't help it, but found adorable so he took out his phone in took a picture of him sleeping on him. Lan Xichen couldn't help but smile.

' I never felt this comfortable I may not show affection, or can't find a way to tell someone

' I never felt this comfortable I may not show affection, or can't find a way to tell someone. However, sharing one thing makes feel so close to as I already am'
- Jiang Cheng