Chapter 8

Xuanli Xicheng, Wangxian

The Jiang Brothers plan to do it in the park on a Sunday they settle that they will sent traps and surprises to hit Jin Zixuan. They made a box that was for Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan infront of his house.
It was a cupcake with white icing, and the special surprise of toy butterflies.
With Jin Zixuan
Jin Zixuan heard a Ding ! Dong ! in front of his door opening just to 2 boxes one with a yellow box with a turquoise ribbon, and a the other box was a purple box with a pink ribbon, and with a cute.
He took them in inside, and put them on the table of the living room Jiang Yanli was just studying near the table.
" A-Li I found a this present "
" Wow! Don't you know who is it from "  Yanli said turning her attention to the presents.
" I think we should opened them " Jiang Yanli said letting go of her book in out the purple present on her tiny  lap
Jin Zixuan put the yellow present also in his lap
they both counted on together
" 3........2 .......1! " they opened the boxes just to see toy butterflies flying over the place, and on Jin Zixuan suddenly was also spread of icing except Jiang Yanli who was giggling on sudden surprise.
Jiang Yanli looked at Jin Zixuan her hands covering her mouth trying to get any sounds to come out of her from the icing. Jiang Yanli hoped off the the coach to get a napkin, and Jin Zixuan than saw a letter in top of the icing cup a letter. He toke his clean hands to open the letter just to it said

Dear Peacock,
From Wei Wuxian
I seen you and you have been hanging out with my Shijie all along when you we were not with her. You been secretly taking on my Shijie on dates!
Don't show your bady attitude on her she the most precious thing on earth. Your Lucky, she even smiles at your little mini dates ! And treats you well! But this is not over !

From Jiang Cheng
Either way we here to say that we were with the Lans when we're gone we had trouble in getting in contact. Shijie  wasn't at the house, so we started the investigation, but since we spot with her we noticed that it was.
The Lans are having a trip to Ship Shinks outside of the city, so we thought if we could take Shijie and maybe you with us. If your not busy
( with your nosy attitude)  you can come if want, but if disagree at least let take Shijie with us
Here is the Lans phone number to contact them.
************
************
We are going on a House camp meet us at
( WWX Ps. Don't ask how I know about you guys are having out)
**********
***********
Thanks and take care of My ShIJIE !!!

From Wei Wuxian & Jiang Cheng

Jin Zixuan was annoyed not wondering that they being spy by two little devils behind their back. Jin Zixuan felt a blushes all over his face if he thought he had seen when him and Shijie are hugging and when he always patting and  gently rubbing her hair and  ears.
Once Jiang Yanli came with a napkin Jin Zixuan told her about the whole letter and the investigation that he brothers and the Lans have been doing, and of course about the whole trip. Telling her how much she was going to have fun, but he interrupted by A-Li
" Aren't you coming ? " she said looking at him with a sad expression which made Jin Zixuan eyes go wide by the sudden caring question making each heart beep every second. He was busy with company the entire week, because of  a guest coming for the week and the anniversary of their clothing brand.
However, he really wants to go Jiang Yanli to the trip.
He didn't want Jiang Yanli to stop to not go to the trip, because he wants to have a good time in any way possible.
" I will think if I not very well let just see when the day comes " Jin Zixuan said trying to look calm as possible
" Ok than we wait "
She said taking his and her hands together Hager lips lift up with a a sweet smile that matched the sweet atmosphere
" A-Xuan let save the cupcake for dessert do you mind helping me cook some Lotus Pork Rib Soup than we can eat the cupcake along with milk right "
Jin Zixuan blushed a little he slowly toke his hand in slowly her head along her ears staying down along her hair.
" Yes "