Chapter 11

Warning : I don't know what they do on anime conventions other cosplaying, but I am trying to put everything based on what I have seen other doing on conventions.

Xicheng

Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng were going to attend a a convention they were not going to dress up, but they were going to enjoy the convention.
They passing through the entrance to see Tanjiro cosplay on the entrance welcoming them giving them there special mission.
They went through people and people some people were selling anime pins and some people were interviewed.
Lan Xichen was looking through some key chains cute Card Captor Sakura. Which he wasn't interested in buying one for himself, but he wanted to this day to become a day to show Jiang Cheng his love for cat.

He spotted Jiang Cheng looking at the Sailor Moon car Luna, Jiang Cheng a made a quick beautiful glance before looking back.
Lan Xichen took the Luna key chain, and bought from the Sailor Moon stand. He was trying to catch up with Jiang Cheng who looking through things that caught his attention, and Lan Xichen continued to buy everything Jiang Cheng sees.
Once they got to a near by maid cafe they both sat down with a young lady with to ponytails, and her headband of cat ears once she saw Kitten Wanyin she couldn't help it, but to serve him in anyway even the other worker from the cafe started to make his attention to Jiang Cheng. They would attempt to touch his ears,
They would give them any excuse just to sit near him, and talk to him.
While in the corner Lan Xichen was getting quiet with his mouth keeping the silence trying to drink his tea in peace. His eyes glared at the women, but he so done for he stood up from his seat he came up Jiang Wanyin in took him his hand, and pulled him to get out of the cafe with bunch the women there sad looks.
However, once they were about get there, but Jiang Cheng felt a weird feeling his tail he looked behind him just to another guest to the cafe who looking up on him.
" Wait ! "
Jiang Cheng was getting unwanted attention from them which he was red he hated being touch by the tail. He and another pair of hand on top of pulled his tail away.
He looked to see Lan Xichen very displeased he looked down at the lady
" Please, don't touch him there " Lan Xichen said trying to smile. However, his looks said a different thing
' Don't ever touch like that or I willing to show my mercy !'
He thought they left the convention into the car into hotel room.

They finishing the day Lan Xichen was coming back from a shower he was already on his Pjs he saw on the balcony Jiang Cheng on looking down at the beach.
" Wanyin " he said at the younger, Jiang Cheng looked backed
" Xichen ? "
Lan Xichen looked came to the balcony looking on the sunset he sighed
" I am sor-" he was interrupted by a slap on his face.
" You birdbrain! You don't need to fricken sorry about a convention ! "
Jiang Cheng exclaimed
" I know I made have awkward for you coming out of the convention out of the attention the people " Lan Xichen responded sadly
" Do really care about there about me......I-I .............I WANT ONLY ATTENTION FROM YOU AND JUST FROM " he yelled very red and looked back the ocean.
Lan Xichen eyes widen hearing those words front of the younger he came a little close to him to take a hug from him.
" You Jerk let go of me......." Jiang Cheng yelled with Lan Xichen hands on his waist.
" Please, Wanyin just for little while, " Lan Xichen said
Jiang Cheng trying to get out from his embrace he finally quits, he hugs him back.

After no in he crowd could stand out than the one that has jealous. Who wants loves more than anyone in the room.