Chapter 4 Pt. 1

Wangxian

Wei Wuxian kept screaming for Jiang Cheng, but he he fainted and that he could not hear him from distance. " Now that the weakling is gone what do with this rabbit" one guy said. Which made Wei Wuxian really irritated in how they are calling his little brother a weakling while, in reality he is the strongest person out of all of the people he met despite him being the youngest . Even stronger than his own mother who has a really bad temper, his temper and his physical fight is to the next level he doesn't show no mercy even if it had an exception. He was brave to handle everything on him in the pressure in working, and providing for his Shijie who been wanting to be chef and getting virtual classes for his sibling and himself while being cursed in being a small cute kitten.

'I will not them to badmouth my didi' Wei Wuxian thought He stand up my two feet still injured in the arm.

" Don't speak bad about my Didi ! He may be a small, but he one of the strongest persons I know he doesn't deserve you guys badmouth his back !"

I started to hit each and every one them.

" THIS IS FOR BADMOUTHING MY DIDI !!"
" THIS FOR HURTING HIM!!"
He cried out his lungs kept hitting until, one of the guys slap his face to the ground as he was trying gain his conscience he felt drops of water landing on his body, he notice it was starting to rain.

" What should we do with carrot head "  one guys said holding Wei Wuxian by the ears.

" I have a date with my girl tomorrow and I want to these new colons and face wax, so I think we should test these on him "  another said with a bag on his hands

" Good idea " another person said. The guy who was holding Wei Wuxian put him on a small table, and the other guys with the colons and wax opened his bag and toke a cologne. He was trying not move, but he sustained so tightly.
The cologne  is getting close as Wei Wuxian tried to move his head away, while the men kept a dark smile on their faces. It was about to it.............................until,.........
A hand slapped the cologne away breaking the cologne, a man  with shot hair  in 2 bangs  balanced his face his golden eye bright as light with white and blue clothes. The men were irritated " Get him!!" A man screamed running towards him. The man started to hit and kick the butt off everyone that tempts on his way. Wei Wuxian opened one eye to notice the guy who saved him the unexpected guy.
' ..................Lan Zhan..........' 
The famous Huanguang Jun, courtesy Lan Wanji, birth name Lan Zhan  one of heirs of the Lan music company he really famous performer he plays piano,  guitar, and singer which Wei Wuxian is a fond him. While Wei Wuxian was on interview he met Lan Wanji and passing by and after the interview Wei Wuxian started to tease and annoy him, and it always been like that since than however he didn't knew who would such risk for him.
Once Lan Wanji with last guys he turned around see Wei Wuxian
" Wei Ying !"  He said running towards him   " Lan Zhan......" Wei Wuxian said Lan Zhan couldn't help it see the wounds he has body he quickly toke out his scarf to cover him. Wei Wuxian couldn't help it but blush Lan Wanji carried him that made Wei Wuxian blush more. They go through the city, until
" Lan Zhan can we stop by McDonald's I remember today the BTS menu is coming by " he said looking at him.

" But .... Wei Ying your still injured " Lan Wanji said
Wei Wuxian pouted " Your no fun" he said " Come in Lan Zhan I am ok " he said " Lan Zhaaan " he whined.
Lan Wanji sighed took him to McDonald's and bought him all the BTS figures and after that they went to every shop to buy toys, and clothes.

At the middle of the night Wei Wuxian was starting to sleep on Lan Wanji shoulder, and Lan Wanji made close so he wouldn't fall from his shoulder, and kept walking.
' Wei Ying.......I am glad your happy I want to keep you safe from anyone who attempts to hurt you..........I love you ......Wei Ying'

Author : Hi!! Everybody this is the first part Wangxian part of the story up next will be Xuanli, I hopes you'll enjoyed this story. I changed a few things that weren't mind while writing it on paper either way it made it into the the chapter. Thank You ! So much for reading. Bye bye !👋🏼✨😊✨