Chapter 3

Hours had pass and once they got to this sidewalk that looked dirty and messy. As they passed they heard voices of other boys, once they got pulled out the bag they were surrounded by men.
" This beast have token our girls since they came stealing the attention from us!" one of the mean said, and it was true ever since they had moved to the city. They have start to steal the attention from them they would always recieve gifts and kisses which made the school boys really jealous. However, Wei Wuxian couldn't believe that he was hated this much that they would be kidnapped in this state. They started to hit each and every part of their little bodies making Jiang Cheng unconscious little by little he couldn't stand up.
" Throw this weak one on the street !" One of the men said.
" Wei Wuxian....." Jiang said starting to loose his voice.
" Jiang Cheng don't let go" he hold has hand, but Jiang Cheng fainted and let go of his hand.
" Wei.......... Wu.....xian "his last words before he fainted.
" NO!!!" Wei Wuxian screamed
The  men pulled them apart Jiang Cheng was put into a bag while he was in hands of others
Jiang Yanli Pov.
" A-Xian and A-Cheng  hadn't came yet has something happened" she thought
Tiding her grip towards her sheets. Her smile started to turn to a tear, but she didn't scare her brothers with her tears. " No the pharmacy must be busy so of course they would not so early. maybe after I sleep they would back home by than" She said before she coughed. She slowly laying back down her to her pillow with tears around he face with a weak smile, and she slowly cried herself to sleep.

Author : Thank you so much for reading I hope you cries after you read. I know I burst out of tears writing this chapter 😭, I hope you enjoyed this chapter
thank you!