Chatper 9

Xuanli, Wangxian, Xicheng

Jiang Cheng was packing all belongings from apartment along with Lan Xichen who helping out with since they just were going shopping which was quite a shopping mess at the end of day.
That they their eyes were tired as their legs standing in the waiting line. That at end instead of packing they cuddling and sleeping early since Lan Xichen and Jin Zixuan  is going to be one driving for the entire day, so they to get ready to drive at night.
They Lan Xichen cuddle the tiny kitten on his hands nuzzling Jiang Cheng face.

Hours Laters
After hours of packing, having lunch, sleeping, and cuddling they got in the van. They took minutes to pick up Wei Wuxian and Lan Wanji who were shopping including in buying the
" Emperor Smile " Wine.
Lan Xichen and Wanji were packing up the big boxes of wine into the van there only 5 boxes, but they way a million pounds.
" Wei Wuxian Get your butt in the van !!" Jiang Cheng yelled at from the van window, Wei Wuxian who was just sipping cup of wine.
Wei Wuxian pouted in step by step they
" I am coming, I am coming! " Wei Ying said he got on the very back of the van since he knew that his highness would like to go on either in the front or the middle.
Lan Wanji sat behind with Wei Wuxian, while Jiang Cheng moved to middle since his secret drinking partner ( Jin Zixuan) was going to be driving.
They drove all the way to the Jin Mansion or just Jin Zixuan house since he mostly lives alone.
Lan Xichen pressed his palm the center of the steering wheel BINPING to it loudest, Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli came out with both holding there hands with Jiang Yanli with a pink suitcase and a long strapped purple purse, while Jin Zixuan just gold with teal suitcase.
Jin Zixuan opened the back of the Van for Jiang Yanli hoped him to see the bunny and cat admired by her smile.
Once they both got in there they off to there trip.
Hi! I am sorry I haven't been posting I cannot promise in putting Met you chapter on certain time. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter see ya later
Bye !