Chapter 5 part 1

Wangxian

Lan Wanji Bedroom

Lan Wanji Bedroom

Wei Wuxian woke up remembering all about what happened yesterday's until, he mind came to think ......................
' He forgot about his Shijie !?'
Wei Wuxian panicked got off the bed and was about to head out the door once he opened the door he sees Lan Wanji with a moved organized clean outfit with white and light blue colors.
He had tray with buttermilk pancakes, bacon, a moved brown box of hash brown, and a cup of apple juice.
" Lan Zhan " Wei Wuxian nervously said
" I was about leave to see my shijie " he said  Lan Wanji kept himself silent with an awkward silence between them until, Lan Wanji broke the silence

" Wei Ying ..........eat" Wei Wuxian listened to the older one and sat back down to bed with Lan Wanji putting the tray on Wei Wuxian lap.

" Lan Zhan, I need to find my Shijie she might be si-" he was interrupted by the pancake was put in his mouth Lan Wanji out the fork out of the pancake.

" No talking while your eating in the Cloud Mansion " Lan Wanji said
Wei Wuxian couldn't help the taste of the pancake he fell for it soft flat pancake, he took his fork and knife and kept eating and eating leaving the tray completely empty.

" I sended a few investigators to look for your sister, but she gone " Lan Wanji with the poker expression

" MY SHIJIE IS NOT HOME ?!"
Wei Wuxian with bunny ears titled high about his head he was about make a run for it, but he was stopped by Lan Wanji who held by the stomach and was put back to bed. Lan Wanji took out a first aid kit from one the drawers next to Wei Wuxian to cure him.

Hours has passed and Wei Wuxian was trying to get out of the Cloud Mansion, but he always got caught by Lan Wanji. Who was getting some company matter and investing matters of Jiang Yanli disappearance till dawn Lan Wanji entered his bedroom where Wei Wuxian was once he entered he saw Wei Wuxian playing with papers making oragami. He stood standing right in front of him

" Wei Ying........" Wanji said to the bunny,
" We found where Miss Jiang was lost saw" Lan Wanji said looking down at him.
" Really?! Where was she?" Wei Wuxian looked up to his poker face
" She was last sawn at XXXXXXX street of the city people said that she was looking for you and Mr. Jiang " Lan Wanji said
" That is of course my Shijie always caring for us " he said
" Ha! makes me remember the time she was looking for us after fight me and Jiang Cheng had when we were kids "
Wei Wuxian said starting to see the window of the sun of dawn.
" She found me up on a tree Shijie and A-Cheng would almost catch me, but I end up scraping my knee she would carry me and A-Cheng would walk aside and eat her special pork ribs soup" he said knowing that Lan Wanji is still standing and he knew he is listening to him.
" Even after the incident she still loved and took care of us" he said with with a smooth tone making Lan Wanji expression made him look a little sad he came closer to Wei Wuxian, and he patted his head and ears making Wei Wuxian shock for moment, but made him comfortable he sighed to give a smile.

" Lan Zhan look at the bunnies out the backyard aren't they adórnales?" He said pointing the window where is see a a big group of white and black bunnies.
" Lets go in play with them " he hopes off bed and ran to the door making Lan Wanji turn to door,
" Lan Zhan are coming ? " Wei Wuxian poke his head out the door that didn't made Lan Wanji expression soft small smile " Mn" he nodded

Author: Hi! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter I am sorry I hadn't been updating chapters I been on vacation I hope you guess understand I will now continue updating more chapters I hope y'all have a great summer and a Happy Pride Month!