Chapter 2

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng walk in the side walk since the pharmacy is close. Once they got near the entrance Jiang Cheng stopped " I will wait here " he said crossing his arms leaning towards the wall. Wei Wuxian notice that his little brother is looking at a near toy shop.

" Aww! You want a plushie " Wei Wuxian teased.

" No! I getting one for Shijie I am 18" Jiang Cheng
" Who says that a 18 year old can't have toys ?" Wei Wuxian.

" Just get you got in there. " Jiang Wanyin huffed  " Ok ok " Wei Wuxian entered the pharmacy, he spotted the pharmacy crowded today.

" Mr. Wei ! over here! " A boy with glasses with a white pharmacy coat waving Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian, went head to clubes o up the counter

" Wen Ning Why is their a bunch of people today? " Wei Wuxian asked. " We are having discounts for sweets today " Wen Ning answered

" So what bring Mr. Wei here?" He asked timidly " I need a medicine for my Shijie has a fever " Wei Wuxian said looking at him.
Wen Ning got off the counter and started looking for the medicine once he found it he put it on the counter " H-Here this could stop her fever she will have to take this with water and she going to not to lay down for an hour "  Wen Ning said shyly smiling.

After Wei Wuxian  paid he and left near the exit waving at Wen Ning when suddenly the door hit his tiny body. " Oh I am So SORRY! " the voice of a lady said she helped him pick stand up and gave him his medicine " It's ok" he looked at the school girl
" Thank you ! I appreciated " he said with his ears down. The school girls couldn't help but blush for its cuteness " S-sure n-no problem " the school girl that help him.
" Sorry I am late Jiang Cheng there was a chaotic place in their at least, we got the medicine to give to our Shijie" he said coming out of the door, but he didn't heard anything around in respond.  " Jiang Cheng?" Je looked and turn and all ways " Jiang Cheng "
But....
He got caught with medicine getting off his hands again falling towards
" Get me! " he screamed in he put into a bag " Jiang Cheng!" He notice his  little brother with him  frowning " Wei Wuxian " his younger brother said, they both couldn't believe it they both were are kidnapped.

Author : Hi! So this is the second chapter of this story I will be starting to put parts starting in chapter 4 since it will based on the three ships in separate parts. I hope you enjoyed reading this story! Bye ! 😄👋🏼