Extra Chapter

Xicheng

Once they stopped by a gas station to get some rest Lan Wanji and Wei Wuxian were sleeping on the coach of the hotel hugging each other with Wei Ying bunny ears and tail shaking like a faking death bunny of a cartoon snoring so loud trying to kick the blanket, but Lan Wanji arms kept the i place in putting arm around Wei Wuxian.
Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng slept on separate room that was a few room passing the lobby, while Jin Zixuan was sleeping in the same room as Wei Wuxian, Lan Wanji and Lan Xichen his bed was near the big balcony of the hotel.
Everybody else was asleep, while Lan Xichen in the lobby on the edge on of the seats drinking a cup of sweat tea and a laptop.
Lan Xichen was looking through some documents that were supposed to be for the week as businessman.
" Are you just going waste your work or are going to sleep ? " a familiar voice said  Lan Xichen turned around to see the the grumpy kitten Chengcheng hugging pillow with grumpy look with his other hand rubbing his eye bags.
" Oh I am almost  so you don't need to worry " Lan Xichen exclaimed
" You even haven't ate yet and you think you can sleep with not having dinner " Jiang Cheng with lips down his eye full of dark era with his hands turn to fist. Lan Xichen cannot help, but find ChengCheng cute with his evil frown on his face which made his heart Bip ! every second
He sure is looks like beast, but it comes with flowers that makes him full of glory and beauty. Lan Xichen thought
After 10 minutes after Jiang Cheng came Lan Xichen finally finished.
They had a cold dinner and a snack.
They on there way to sleep 
" Why was  the food so cold?"  Lan Huan complained
" That is what you get for staying late and missing dinner. " Jiang Cheng said.
" All I know one's cooking is better than yours A-Cheng " he whispered to Jiang Cheng ear making his blush
" Shut up! Or else your going to wake them up."  Jiang Cheng covered Lan Xichen mouth.

Somewhat, Jiang Cheng fell asleep on his way on the elevator hugging Lan Xichen warm arms with his head on his chess.  He knew that once he hugged he  was not going to let go, so he took him to his room. All of them still asleep like tree sleeping beauties waiting for a kiss.
Lan Xichen put him on his bed and later down with him Jiang Cheng scoot closer to him  hugging him.
Lan Xichen scooted his head face closer, so his lips would kiss the kitten forehead he let himself to in Jiang Cheng embraced with a soft smile on his lips.

Goodnight, my Sweet Wanyin.
- Lan Xichen