Chapter 6: First day of school

Y/N POV, AT THE SCHOOL:

Vinnie parks his car, in the school parking lot. "Well, welcome to your knew school guys" Vin says, as he takes the keys out of the car. I smile, taking off my seatbelt. I grab my backpack, as we all get off the car. I saw a couple people in groups around there cars, just hanging out around in groups.

We started walking together as we got many stares. "She's walking with hot guys" I hear a girl whisper, as we walked past her, chewing her gum. "She's hot" I hear a jock say to his friends. I grab onto my backpack straps, focusing on just walking inside.

We finally get to the entrance of the school walking in, seeing many people and people talking. "Oh! I see my friends! I'll catch you guys later" Reggie says, leaving us. We all stop walking. "What now?" Louis asks. "Well, let's get our new schedules" Vinnie says. We nod, as we follow him to the front office.

We get there, seeing a lady at her desk, typing on her computer. "Hey Mrs. Ashley, it's me Vincent Hacker, we are here to get our new schedule" Vinnie says to the lady. She looks up. "Hello! Oh I've never seen you three here before" the front desk lady tells me and my brothers.

"That's because we're new! I'm Kio, this is my twin sister y/n, and my younger brother Louis" Kio says.

"Okay great! Welcome to our school! What are your last names?" Mrs.Ashley asks us. "Y/L/N" I speak up. She nods, as she begins to type on her computer. She then gets up from her chair, going to the back of the office room.

"Yo! Vinnie!!" I hear, I turn to Vinnie to see a boy with brown hair, slightly parted in the middle, was doing a hand shake with Vin. "Wassup" Vinnie replies. They do a hand shake as me,Louis and Kio, furrow our eyebrows. They stop turning to us. "Are these the neighbors?" The brown haired boy asks. "Yup! This is Louis, Kio and y/n" Vinnie says. "The y/n?" The brown haired boy smirks.

I see Vinnie elbow the boy. "I'm Troy nice to meet you guys" the brown haired boy says. I nod. "Nice to meet you man" Louis speaks. "Alright, I got you 4 your schedules" I hear Mrs.Ashley say, handing us 4 papers.

I randomly grab one, which was actually mine. The boys grab there schedules, examining them. "I already have mine" Troy says, looking at Vinnies.

"Let me see yours" Vinnie asks me. He grabs my paper, looking. "We have 2 classes together 5th period and last period" Vin smirks. "Okay great" I say.

We all then begin to look at each other's schedule, turns out Vinnie has one class with Louis, which is first period. And Kio has last period with me, and I have last class with Troy as well.

We where now sitting in the main hall, where everyone's chilling. "When does the bell ring?" I ask. "In like 10 minutes" Vinnie says, looking at his Watch. We where sitting on this bench together. "I'm gonna go to my class early so I can see hot babes" Kio says, getting up. I chuckle.

"Alright see you dude" Troy says.

Kio walks off, leaving me,Troy, vinnie, and Louis. "I'm gonna head to my locker" I say.

4TH PERIOD, CLASS BEFORE LUNCH:

I was at my new locker, grabbing my history book, just in case we are learning today. Since it's the first day of school. And I'm new here. "Hey new girl" I see a jock say passing by, I furrow my eyebrows turning back to my locker.

I close my locker, as I started to walk to my history class. My schedule showed me directions to my classes which was really cool.

As I was walking there, I bump into Mr. Hacker. I drop my book, as we both bend down to pick it up. "Sorry about that" he says, grabbing my book. We both stand up. He hands me my history book. "So..where you heading to?" I ask. "Math" he says. "Yikes" I say.

"Yeah, how about you?" He asks me. "History, so I better get going" I say. "Same, I'll see you in exactly 40 minutes for lunch" Vin says. I smile, as he heads off behind me, as I go the opposite way.

I finally get to my class, as some kids where coming in too. I saw a couple kids talking, sitting together or sitting on desk. I'll just sit in the back of the class.

I walk to the back, sitting down. I put my book down, sighing and sitting back. That's when I see two beautiful girls, enter the room. One had brown wavy hair, a yellow crop top, and some yellow sweats that matched. The other girl has short blonde hair, a white long sleeve crop top, and a skirt matching with it.

They looked stunning. They where talking to each other, then they notice me. I quickly look away, minding my own business.

"Hey" I hear a female voice say. I turn my head to see the two girls, sitting in front of me, turned around looking at me. "H-Hey?" I say confused.

"I'm Nailea, Nai for short" the brown haired girl tells me. "I'm y/n" I say. "I'm Cynthia" the blonde one says. I smile, as they smile back. "Your really beautiful by the way" the blonde one says. "I was gonna say that" Nailea whispers to Cynthia.

I chuckle.

"It's nice to meet you two" I say. "So, are you new? I've never seen you around school before" Nai asks me. "Actually yeah, I'm new, along with my two brothers" I say. "Wait, what's your brothers name?" The blonde one asks. "Kio and Louis" I say.

"They are so hot! All the girls are crushing over them" Cynthia says. I chuckle. "But they are difficult to live with" I say. Nai laughs.

"Okay everyone! Please take a seat!" I hear someone yell a bit. I look up a bit to see the teacher. "Sh*t. Wanna sit with us at lunch?" Nai asks me. "I was planning on sitting with some people, but you can join me. They won't mind" I say.

They look at each other. "Sure" they whisper at the same time.

AFTER CLASS:

The bell rang as everyone got up. "I have to head to the bathroom, so I'll see you at lunch" Cynthia says to me. "Same here" Nai says. I nod as they walk out the classroom.

As I was walking out the classroom, I spot this boy walking out beside me. He had black curls, and he looked really...hot. He turns his head to me. "Hey" he smiles. I was walking to my locker and it looks like he's heading my way. "Hey" I smile.

"I'm Nessie, I'm new here. Nice to meet you" he says, putting his hand out. I shake his hand, I couldn't help but to blush. "I'm y/n, I'm also new" I smile. "Cool" he smiles. "Where is your locker?" I ask him. "Locker 210, near the cafeteria. I haven't been to my locker before yet" he says. "Really? My locker is 201, so yours isn't that far away" I say.

"That's cool" he smiles, as we get to my locker. "Your pretty cute...wanna exchange numbers?" He asks. "Uhm..yeah of course..and thank you. You aren't to bad yourself" I say. He smiles, as I hand him my phone to add his contact.

He does the same, as I add my contact with my name on it. "Well ill see you around, pretty" he says, walking to his locker.

I blushed, and felt my eyes turn into hearts.

Woah.

A/N: sorry for posting late, but hey!