Chapter 25: I wanna come

A/N: I wanna start by saying, In the last chapter, y/n DID have her phone taken away, she was just texting through her laptop. ALSO TYSM FOR 49K READS!!

Y/N POV:

"Can we talk about yesterday?" My mom asks me, as my dad walks out of the kitchen. "I think it's better off if we don't" I say taking the milk out of the fridge. "I know honey..but I just feel like a terrible mother for yelling at you, and I didn't even get to hear the whole story" she says leaning on the counter, beside me as I pour myself some cereal.

I sigh. "Look mom, can we just forget about yesterday. And can I get my phone and keys back?" I ask. "Fine. I trust you and I'll let you have your car keys and phone back" she sighs. "Thank you" I say,
Putting a spoon in my bowl.

As I went to pick up my bowl, as my mom walked upstairs to get my stuff, I hear the doorbell ring.

Sh*t, that must be Nessie. Before my mom can come downstairs, I rush to the front door opening it to reveal a curly head boy named Nessie. I walk outside, closing the door behind me. "Nessie, why did you come?" I ask. "I told you I'd come" he says. I roll my eyes. "You actually shouldn't be here" I say. "Your mom doesn't even know how The Nessie looks like, so I should be fine" he says, trying to open the door knob.

I block his hand. "The thing is, is that she does. So just leave" I say. "I came here to talk you out of running away to LA" he says. "Well I am..not running away. I thought about it and it was a horrible choice, okay? Now you can leave" I lie, trying to make the conversation go.

"Y/N who's at the door?" I hear my dad yell inside. "Oh uhm! Just the mailman!" I say. "Okay!" He yells back.

Nessie sighs. "Are you lying to me?" Nessie whispers to me. "No im not, I'm not gonna run away..I promise" I lie again. Hopefully we can leave this behind and he can go. "Okay, I trust you. Keep that promise, I'll see you at school" he says.

I nod.

I walk back inside as I see Nessie getting into his car. Thank goodness.

I see Louis come up to me. "Hey y/n, looks like they are canceling school for a week because of bad rain and thunder" Louis says, reading the news off his phone. "Thank goodness" I whisper to myself.

"Anyways, I'm going out with my friends. Bye!" He shrugs, leaving through the door behind me.

I furrow my eyebrows, going back to the kitchen and grabbing my bowl of cereal, I walk upstairs up to my room. I close my room door behind me, sitting on my desk, as I place my cereal bowl in front of me.

As I pick up the spoon, ready to eat my cereal, I hear my name getting called downstairs.

"Y/N, Vinnie is here to see you!" I hear my dad yell from downstairs.

I let out a huge groan as I drop my spoon, getting up and going downstairs.

Soon I'm meeting eyes with vinnie. "Hey" he says.

"What do you want now!? I just wanna sit down and eat my cereal which is now getting soggy and I can't even enjoy a meal without someone calling me or needing me like damn I didn't know I was that important! And sheesh I really needed something to eat after getting yelled at yesterday for playing two boys I played and I got humiliated by half of school and some people I don't even know, at a Halloween party my mom didn't even let me go to! And the person that humiliated me was you vinnie, So what could you possibly want now?!" I yell, saying all that really fast in stress.

The whole living room was quiet. My dad was sitting on the couch looking at me like I was crazy, and Vinnie stood in front of me, eyes kind of wide.