Chapter 8: Beautiful

A/N: the fight between Austin and Bryce tho...Vinnie was just sitting back and observing.

Y/N POV:

I go into my closet, trying to find something to wear, something comfortable. I still couldn't get Nessie and Vinnie out of my head. I mean I don't really know Nessie a lot, but I know Vinnie a bit. I met him two days ago, so I don't know a whole lot of him, but it felt like I've known him for years. We already told each other a lot about ourselves.

I'm just gonna wear a black hoodie and leggings. I grab my favorite black hoodie, and a pair of leggings. I walk out of my closet, changing out of the clothes I wore for school. I'm so tired, I'm ready for a nap. "Your little friends are here!" I hear my little sister say outside my locked door.

I roll my eyes. When did she get here? "I'll be out in a minute, tell them for me Ari!" I say. "No im good" I hear her reply, walking off.

I scoff, shes such a bi#ch sometimes. I finally was changed into my leggings and hoodie. I look in the mirror before grabbing my phone, putting it into my hoodie. I unlock my room door, heading downstairs to hear talking.

I go to the living room to see Nai,Cynthia,Vinnie,Louis,Troy, and Kio sitting on the couches talking.

I sigh out. "Hey girls" I say, sitting beside Cynthia. "Hey! Your house is so nice" Nai says. "Hey" Cynthia smiles. "Sorry I took long" I say. "That's fine, we just got here" Cynthia says.

I then noticed my mom not in the kitchen. "Hey where's mom?" I ask Kio who was closer to me.

"She left to the grocery store, dad should be home at 6" Kio says. I nod, looking at the time on my phone. 3:10 pm. I sigh out. "How about we watch a movie?" Louis suggested. "Sure" I say, grabbing the remote. "Mind if I join you guys?" I hear. We all turn are heads to see Ariana, wearing a dress and a crown on. I furrow my eyebrows.

"What are you wearing?" Louis laughs out. Nai chuckles. "A dress, duh" she says. I roll my eyes. "Leave" Kio says to Ariana, grabbing the controller out of my hands. "But mom says you have to watch me" she replies. "Just go play outside or something" I say. "Fine, I'll get revenge" she says, glaring at Kio.

I hold in my laugh, as she storms off. "Sisters am I right?" Kio says, clicking Netflix on the tv.

I sqint my eyes looking at him. "Wait, what's that supposed to mean?!" I say to him.

LATER:

It was now 4:55 pm, and Nai and Cynthia left a couple minutes ago. Cynthia needed to help her mom, and Nai needed to take her, but she didn't wanna drive back. Nai and Vinnie didn't talk at all, I mean they are each other's exs, so it would be awkward.

Troy had to left since he never told his mom he was coming over here so he got in trouble. Ariana was in her room, my mom was in the shower, Louis is watching tv in his room, and Kio is playing video games.

I'm currently downstairs in the living room, sitting beside Vinnie. The tv was off and we weren't on our phones, we where just in silence.

"So, what are you doing tomorrow?" vinnie asks me. "Most likely nothing. School, shower and sleep" I say. He chuckles. He turns his head towards me. "Wanna go to the diner after school?" He asks me. "Yeah sure, that'll be fun" I smile, turning my head looking at him. We where now making eye contact, strongly.

"You're beautiful" he says. My cheeks heat up. Did he just call me cute? I'm freaking out inside.

"I Uhm..thank you Vinnie" I reply, as I tried not to stutter. I stutter when I'm nervous. He smiles. "You're..pretty cute" I admit. WOAH. I just said that.