Chapter 21: Back to school

Y/N POV, NEXT DAY:

My alarm goes of, signaling it's Monday. Sh*t. Today is back to school, after all that drama that's been going on. I haven't even had the motivation to check my social media's. Nai has been checking up on me threw texts, making sure I'm okay. I'm happy she cares. Cynthia on the other hand, she hasn't really texted me. Which I'm confused about.

I sigh, not wanting to go to school because I know everyone's gonna be talking about me. That's the whole talk of the school, about me,vinnie and Nessie.

LATER:

I was in the car with my 2 brothers, on our way to school. We are in Kios car. We all 3 have our own cars but decided to go together. I was wearing this:

Choose:

(I personally choose 1)

"Hey you okay back there?" Louis asks me, putting the volume down of the loud music they were playing here in the car. "Yeah I'm fine" I said, looking back at my phone.

I was just scrolling threw Vinnies tik toks that we both made together. Wish the times would go back like that and act like nothing happened between us.

AT SCHOOL:

I see people entering the school in groups, talking and stuff. Kio parks his car, as we all get off. "I'll see you guys later, I have to go to class early to pick up some papers to drop them to my ED teacher" Louis says. We nod as he runs off. Me and Kio walk into the school, getting many stares and whispers.

"I don't know if I can do this" I say as me and Kio stop walking, facing each other. "It's okay! You can do this I promise" he says. I see his eyes, move from mine, to something behind me. I furrow my eyebrows, turning my head to see Troy and Vinnie together, looking at us talking.

"Sh*t" I whisper looking back at Kio. "I'm gonna go try and talk to Nessie, be right back" Kio nods, as he walks off to the guys. I roll my eyes, thinking where would Nessie be. I know he comes to school pretty early.

He must be at the library!

I make my way to the library, hoping to get there before the bell rings.

Finally I get there, opening the two doors. It was quiet and it smelled like..straight up flowers. The library teacher likes to keep it clean in here, which is good. Anyway, I see Nessie sitting on the couch of the library, reading a book. He was reading a Stephen King book. (I love Stephen Kings books!!)

I sit next to him, placing my backpack down. He looks up, looking at me. "Hey" i say. He rolls his eyes, closing his book and placing it into his backpack. "Before you leave, can we please talk!" I say. "Y/N, what do you need? I don't think I should be talking to the person who has been basically dating two guys at the same time" he sighs, sitting back down.

"Well, I wasn't technically dating any of you but that's not the point! The point is that, I know it was wrong! I knew, but I continued to do it because my feelings where mixed about you two and i didn't know what to do and to tell you guys the truth! I was gonna tell you guys the truth but I- I didn't know how to and I~" I then get interrupted by the bell ringing.

I roll my eyes. He gets up, grabbing his backpack. "Nessie wait, please let me finish" I say, getting up as well. "No it's okay, save it. I understand y/n. Just be careful..people aren't happy what you done around the school. I forgive you" he says, walking off. I was slightly confused. He forgave me which is good! But why are people upset about the situation when it doesn't even involve them.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" I hear someone say, interrupting my thoughts. I look and it was the library teacher. "Y-Yeah, sorry" i say.

LUNCH:

I stand in front of the whole cafeteria, looking where to sit. I couldn't spot my brothers or Nessie anywhere..not even Troy and Vinnie. There where so many people sitting in the cafe today. Usually people sit around the school and eat and do there work, but it looks like EVERYONE is here today.

"Listen up students! If you guys are getting your lunches please continue doing that! If you guys didn't know, I'm doing a few announcements today, so please take a seat" the principal says, standing on a chair, holding a mic.

I didn't feel like eating today, I look around spotting Nai and Cynthia..and Quinton sitting together. Wait..why is Quinton here?! He doesn't even go to this school. I thought Cynthia and Nai where mad at each other?

I quickly go over to them sitting between Nai and Quinton. "Hey guys" I say. "Oh hey!" Cynthia says, Nai waves smiling. "I thought you guys where mad at each other" I say. "Well, not anymore. We made up" Nai says.

"That's good!" I say happy. I smiled.

I turn over to Quinton. "Hey" he says. "Hey" I say. "So I recently found out he's your ex boyfriend..and I'm so so sorry that I didn't tell you I was dating him. I swear I didn't know. We started talking online and he came to visit me and he's staying at Troys house, which is his cousin..and I found out they where cousins and he's now moving in, and he's now going to this school" Cynthia says.

That was so much for me to process. "Woah wow..okay. But I'm fine with you guys together, I really don't care. Enjoy yourselfs" I smile. "Okay everyone settle down!" I hear the principle say threw the mic. I look to see the table next to ours is Vinnies. I see Vinnie,Troy,Kio, Louis and Reggie sitting together.

I let out a sigh, I really need to talk to Vinnie now.

A/N: why is my tik tok glitching so much?!