Chapter 13: Date with Vin

2 WEEKS LATER, Y/N POV:

It's finally Friday. Let me catch you up. Me and Vinnie haven't been talking as much, he always walks away when he sees me. Me and Nessie are really close friends now, always facetime. Nailea,Cynthia and Kio know all about it. I made sure that Vinnie doesn't know about Nessie, me and Nessie usually eat in the library where Vinnie can't see us together at school.

Nessie also doesn't know about Vinnie.

Today, I just got off the bus, and going into school.

I'm wearing this:

I put my phone back into my pocket, as I begin to walk to my locker

Once I got to my locker, I noticed that I didn't see or get a text from Nessie. He's not at his locker and he would usually be at it by now. I open my locker, as I put my backpack in there. I quickly pull out my phone, texting Nessie.

I smile, putting my phone in my pocket

I smile, putting my phone in my pocket. I grab my lipgloss, putting some on. I close my locker, leaning on it. That's when I see Cynthia and Nai come up to me. "Hey shawty!" Cynthia says hugging me. I giggle, as I hug her back. "Hey bae" Nai says, side hugging me.

"Where is Nessie?" Cynthia asks me. Both Cynthia and Nessie talked before. "He's not gonna make it to school" I say. "Oh" she replies. "Have you guys seen Vinnie? I was hoping I can TRY and talk to him" I say to them both.

"We passed by him at the main hall, he was talking to your brothers and Troy, and Reggie too" Nai says. "Thanks, ill see you guys, period before lunch" I say.

"Okay love you!" Nai says. Cynthia smiles, as I walk off. I begin to walk to the main hall, seeing people still entering the room. I looked at the nearest clock, 6 more minutes until first period.

That's when I spot Louis,Kio,Reggie,Vinnie and Troy in a circle talking. Vinnie was wearing a hoodie and jeans. I smile, making my way towards them.

"Hey guys" I say, squeezing between Louis and Vinnie. They all stop talking looking at me. My cheeks immediately turn red. "Hey" Louis chuckles. Troy head nods, and Reggie smiles. I look at Vinnie. "Can we talk?" I whisper to him. I want this tension to be over, I get he's mad at me for turning down his date with me.

He looks at the guys, before looking back down at me. "Sure" he says blantly. I smile before grabbing his big hand, dragging him out of the circle. I take him away from the boys, as I stand away from them. "So" I say. He clenches his jaw. I cross my arms. "I'm sorry for turning you off at that date, trust me..if I had the chance to go I would! I wanted to go..but uhm something came up..I'm sorry Vinnie, please forgive me.. I didn't know it meant that much to you" I say.

He lets out a big breath. "I-It's okay, really. I was just bummed out..that I missed a chance with the most beautiful girl I've met eyes with" he smirks. I chuckle. "That was cheesy Hacker, very cheesy" I say. I blush at his words. He smirks. "How about, you take me out to wherever you want today after school, and call it a date" I say.

He looks around before meeting eyes with me again. "Sure thing, see you at lunch" he says. I smile before looking around and kissing his cheek. Let's hope no one saw that.

We both blush. We both turn around, looking at the group laughing at us. I shake my head before smiling.

AFTER SCHOOL:

I slide into the passenger side of Vinnies car, seeing him on his phone. He looks at me before putting it away. "Ready?" He smiles. "Ready" I smile, buckling my seatbelt. "I got out of school 5 minutes earlier then you" he says, backing up the car. I playfully roll my eyes.

"Hey, what are the boys taking?" I ask. "They are going in troys car, troys dropping them off" Vinnie says.

"Oh" I whisper. We leave the school parking lot, as he begins to drive.

I lay my head back, enjoying the coolness from the AC.

THERE:

We park in front of the Diner, elles diner. "I haven't been here since Friday, I went with Nai" I say. He chuckles, before we both get out of the car. We reach the door, as he opens it for me, I smile as I enter, with him behind me.

I see a couple people here, as me and Vinnie take a seat at a booth, across from each other. "You guys are back!" I hear a familiar voice say, I look up and it was Dyana. "Well y/n is back, Vinnie came a couple days ago" she smiles. "Hey" I say waving. And what was vinnie doing here? Was he here alone or?

"So regular orders?" She asks us. "Yes Ma'am!" Vinnie smiles, Dyana smiles before walking off. I turn my head back to Vinnie. "So what where you doing here a couple days ago?" I ask, looking at him. "Just talking to her about my problems, which I do most of the time"'he chuckles.

"About?" I ask. "Sorry I shouldn't of ask that" I say again.

"No it's okay..it's really nothing" he says. "I'm back with your drinks" I hear Dyana says. "That was fast" I say. She chuckles, giving us both milkshakes. "Thank you" we both say taking a sip, she smiles walking off.

"So wanna go to the mall today?" I ask him, taking a sip of my milkshake. "Yeah sure, I was hoping to buy something" he says, sitting back.

LATER:

We where now at the mall, shopping. That's when we came across my favorite store...Victoria secret/Pink.

"Oo I wanna go in there to buy new clothes!" I say. "Don't worry we are going to the clothes side of the store" I chuckle.

He smiles before we walk in to see some people shopping, I see a cute shirt the caught my eye. I grab Vinnies hand, as I begin to look into the racks of clothes while he leaned on the wall, looking at me, next to me.

"Your beautiful" I hear him whisper. I stop, looking at him. My cheeks quickly become red. "I uhm..thank you Vinnie" I say. I go over to him kissing his cheek.

"You guys are a beautiful couple" we hear someone say. We both stop, turning our head to see a worker. "We aren't dating" we say at the same time.

"Well, it looks like you two are sure in love" she smiles.

I turn my head to Vinnie, who turned his head to me.

A/N: sorry I haven't uploaded! I've been busy! Sorry loves <3