Chapter 14: 1 month later

A/N: just wanted to say, thank you for 4K reads, I'm pretty sure I thanked you guys already but here's another thank you! Anyways, sorry for not being active, I've been really busy, hope you understand, love you!! <3

Y/N POV, 1 MONTH LATER:

Let's just say, I'm in love with Vinnie. I mean, who wouldn't be. He's charming and the sweetest person ever, and Nessie..gosh Nessie, I can describe him the same way. I've been seeing them both for awhile now, without none of them knowing about each other. I know my ways.

But I have came to conclusion, that I need to put this to a end..it's like I'm cheating on them both, but I'm not dating them. I sigh, as I look at myself in the mirror. I just finished getting ready, since I'm going out with my now best friends Nailea and Cynthia. Im wearing this:

I go over to my closet, picking up my shoes and putting them on

I go over to my closet, picking up my shoes and putting them on. I matched, and I loved it. I picked up my phone and purse, making sure I have my money and card with me.

It's Sunday, which means there's school tomorrow. It's currently 4:02 pm, and the girls are gonna be here any minute.

I turn off my LED lights, leaving my room and closing the door behind me. Louis door was closed and I heard a movie playing, I turned my head so I can see what Ariana is doing in her room. I peek threw her door to see her playing with barbies, I let out a laugh, as she quickly looks up, running to the door and slamming it shut.

I smirk, walking down the stairs.

I go to the kitchen to see if any of my parents are there. I then see my dad, making dinner. "Hey dad" I say, leaning on the counter. "Hey honey! Where you heading to?" He asks me. "Out with my friends" I say. "Is Vinnie going?" He asks me.

"Uhm nope, just me and the girls" I say. "Oh okay" he says.

We stay in silence. "So where is mom?" I ask. "She left to work" he said. I slowly nod. That's when I hear a beep outside. Thank god, that broke the awkwardness.

"Bye dad!" I say, kissing his cheek. "Bye hon" he says kissing my forehead.

I smile, leaving threw the front door. I close the door behind me, to see Naileas white jeep parked in front of my house.

I walk down the stairs, as I was walking to the car..I see a shirtless Vinnie, taking out the trash. "Hey y/n!" He says noticing me.

That snapped me out of my thoughts, waving at him. "Where you heading to?" He asks me, as I stop in my tracks. "Out with the girls" I yell loud enough so he can hear me. "Oh well enjoy! Peace!" He says, I smile, opening the back door to Nai's car.

I slide in, closing the door and placing my purse beside me. "Hey bae" Nai says. "Hey shawty" Cynthia chuckles. "Hey boos" I laugh, putting my seatbelt on.