Chapter 10: Choose

Y/N POV, NEXT DAY:

I flutter my eyes open, as the sun hit my face a bit. I look around my room, before grabbing my phone next to me.

I had a few notifications, one of them caught my eye. One was from Nessie. I open the message.

 I open the message

Sh*t. That's when I remembered I have to go to the diner with Vinnie today. I cant double task. Sh*t!!

I let out a shaky breath as I put my phone down. I sigh getting off my bed. I walk over to my bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess. I brush it out, putting it into a messy bun. I pick up my tooth brush, as I put some toothpaste and begin to brush.

After, I wash my face and put some cream on it.

I walk out of my bathroom, closing the door behind me. I look over to my bed, as I begin to fix the covers, making my bed.

After, I grabbed my phone, walking downstairs to hear some talking and the smell of something good.

I see my mom in the kitchen, as I go into the kitchen. She was making breakfast. "Hey mom" I say, as I kiss her cheek. "Hello y/n, I'm still mad at you because of what you pulled last night" my mom jokes. I chuckle. "Im sorry about that" I say, as I pour some orange juice into my cup.

"It's alright..just please don't do it next time. Something could have happened to you" she says in a serious tone. I begin to drink my juice. "oh and Reggie and Vinnie are here eating breakfast" she says, I spit my juice out a bit, with widen eyes. "Y/N!?" My mom says, turning to me. "Sorry!" I say, as I run to the closet, grabbing the mop.

Okay, but why are they here? It's to early and I look bad right now..I don't want Vinnie seeing me like this. I rather not eat my breakfast. Plus, I don't know who to choose to go on a date. I have to go to the diner at 4 with Vinnie and go to the fair with Nessie at 4. What.Am.I.Gonna.Do?!

I have to call the girls over. I finish cleaning my juice off the floor, putting the mop to the side. "Your plate is in the dining room, where everyone is" my mom says. I sigh out, as I slowly go to the dining room. I walk in to see Kio,Louis,Ariana,Vinnie and Reggie eating breakfast.

They where as well talking.

There was a empty seat next to Vinnie and Louis.

They all turn there head towards me. I lock eyes with Vin. "Hey guys" I say, walking over to the table. This is so embarrassing.

"Morning" some say. Vinnie looks over to me smirking. "Why are you smirking at me?" I whisper to him, as everyone's having there own conversations. "Nothing, just thinking about how fun last night was" he says drinking his orange juice. I smile, picking up my fork.

Last night was pretty fun, I had so much fun with Vinnie..I felt safe being with him. "I enjoyed it too" I say.

He smiles. "So diner at 4? Taking you out to eat" he says. "For sure" I say. I stop myself, sh*t..I forgot about Nessie again.

I quickly loose my appetite at the thought. "Hey, I'm not that hungry right now..so I'll see you guys later" I say. "You alright?" Louis asks me. "Yeah" I whisper as I get up. "Text me" Vinnie whispers to me, as I grab my plate walking away.

Yeah I'm not gonna text him, but I need to talk to the girls ASAP.

I go to the kitchen, putting my food on the counter. "Save that for me mom, I'll eat it soon" I say. "Alright honey" she says. I sigh, walking up the stairs. I go down the hall straight to my room. I close the door behind me, before I plop onto my bed.

I put my phone down beside me as I look at the ceiling.

I cant do double task. I have to choose. And how am I gonna do that, when both of the finest men I have met, wants to go out with me?! I've been in school for like a day, and a guy already wants to go to the fair with me.

And Vinnie..don't even get me started with him.

I turn my tv on, pressing Disney plus, to try and clear my head.

LATER:

It was now 2:30 pm. I was watching criminal minds on Netflix. I was in my room all day, Bing watching this show.

That's when I get a knock at my door, "come in!" I say, still focused on my tv. Someone opens the door, as I move my eyes towards them to see who it is. It was my twin brother Kio. He closes the door behind him.

I pause the tv, sitting up as he sits at the bottom of my bed. "What's up?" I say, as the sheets where pulled onto my lap.

He turns his head towards me. "Nothing really..just bored...anyways, so what happened today at breakfast?" Kio asks me.

"If I'm gonna be totally honest with you....vinnie is such a great and fun guy to be with. I don't wanna say I fell for him right now, since it's been a short period of time..but he's just so amazing to be with. Then I met this guy yesterday at school..his name is Nessie. He's so nice and so cheerful. He's also really cute..and he asked me to go to the fair with him today and vinnie asked me to go out to eat with him and I just don't know what to do" I say.

Kio exhales. "Well, maybe you can go to both" Kio says. "The thing is I can't..they both wanna do it at the same time: which is at 4" I say. "You have two hours to get ready!" Kio says. "I know..but the thing is I don't know who to go with today" I say. "I say, follow your heart" Kio says getting off my bed.

"I've been trying to tell myself that" I say. He stays silent. "I say go with Vinnie, I mean you two would look amazing together..." he says. I look down, fiddling with my fingers. "Also, don't tell vinnie about nessie..please" I say.

"I won't, I promise" Kio smiles. I look up giving him a smile. "Call the girls over, they'll know what to do" Kio says. I smile before he leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

Man I love my brother. He tries so hard to help me, but sometimes he can be clueless. I smile at the thought.

I make a FaceTime group chat with Cynthia and Nai. They quickly pick up. "Hey!" "Hi!"

"Hey girls" I say.

"I need your help, please come over" I say. "You alright?" Cynthia asks me. "Yeah, just hurry!" I say.
"Okay, see you" Nai says. "Okok!" Cynthia says. I smile, ending the call.

Okay, I got this.

A/N: sorry for this short chapter, I've been busy. I usually update everyday. Question of the day, what's your type of aesthetic? Me first, kid core/indie 🍄🐸

 Question of the day, what's your type of aesthetic? Me first, kid core/indie 🍄🐸