Chapter 20: Forgive me

A/N: thank you so much for 20k reads! You guys are amazing to all my books I've made <3

Y/N POV, NEXT DAY:

I flutter my eyes open, yawning. I was a bit confused..I wasn't in my bedroom. I sat up, looking around..then remembering I'm in Troy's bedroom. I sigh, seeing him not next to me, but I did smell some pancakes downstairs. I don't have clothes, I don't have a toothbrush.

Everything from last night started to flood my mind again. I didn't wanna cry again so I just tried to hold it in. I see my phone placed on the night stand. I pick it up, leaning my back on the headboard of the bed. I had many many notifications. Probably some tagging me in what happened last night. I sigh at the thought, looking at the time.

10:36 am. My phone was on 10% with no charge. I go to the text messages seeing text from Nai, Cynthia, my brothers and mom. I open the text from Kio first.

I sigh, clicking Nais contact and pressing the call button

I sigh, clicking Nais contact and pressing the call button. After a few rings, she picks up. "Hey! What's up?" She says in her usual raspy voice. "Hey, I'm currently at Troys house, I slept over since I had no where to go..and he invited me to stay since what happened..l-last night. Anyway, nothing happened, and I just need you to pick me up because my brothers can't" I say.

"Uhm yeah sure, give me 10 minutes and I should be there" I hear her say. "Oh my gosh thanks, you are a lifesaver" I say. She chuckles, as I hang up.

I get off Troys bed, as I begin to make his bed. I didn't wanna leave without picking up after myself, and it just bothered me leaving it like that. I usually never make my bed since I'm lazy..sometimes.

I was currently wearing what Troy gave me to wear last night. He also left me another shirt to change into last night just incase, so I grabbed that shirt. I took off the shirt I was wearing now, until I hear the room door open. "Hey y/n i made-oh sh*t! I'm so sorry!" I see Troy say, quickly covering his eyes. I rush to put the shirt on. "No no it's okay! I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to walk in now" I chuckle.

This is so embarrassing. "You can open your eyes" I say, as I was done changing. He removes his hands off his eyes, sighing and chuckling. "Sorry" he says again. "Nai is on her way to pick me up, thank you so much for letting me stay after last nights wreck..do you need any help cleaning up anything?" I ask him.

"Nope, my maids actually cleaned everything" he says. "Maids?" I ask confused. Troy is rich rich, but I did not expect him to have MAIDS.

"Yeah I have maids. I paid them extra to not tell my parents about the party last night, since my parents are out of town for a week" he says, placing his hands on his hips. I chuckle. "Well again thanks for letting me stay" I say. "Of course" he smiles. I look around the floor to see my heels on the floor, I grab them, hearing a honk outside at the same time.