Chapter 7: Nessie

Thank you so much for 1k reads loves!!!

Y/N POV:

I quickly put my books in my locker, shutting the locker behind me. The cafeteria doors where right beside me, and I haven't bumped into any of my- well I 2nd thought that cause I just bumped into Kio. "Hey sis" he says as we walk into the cafeteria. "Hey" I say.

"What's for lunch?" He asks me, as I look around for Vinnie. "I'm not sure" I say, as we get into the lunch line. It moved slowly, but fast. "Let's just get our lunch and sit" I say.

MINS LATER:

We both sat, at a empty table. Me and Kio. I didn't know where Nailea was, or Cynthia, or Troy, or vinnie or my other brother. I sigh. "Where are they?" I ask. Kio shrugs his shoulders, as we begin to eat. "So met any friends today?" I ask him. "Yeah I met a couple hot babes. And I talked to some guy" Kio says. I nod. "How about you?" He asks.

"Well..I met these two girls. Nailea and Cynthia. And a couple minutes ago I met a boy named~" that's when I get interrupted by Troy, Vinnie and Louis sitting down. Vinnie sat beside me, and Louis next to Kio and Troy. "Hey!" Kio says dabbing up the three.

Vinnie looks over to me. "So how's your day so far?" He asks me. "It was really cool. My teachers are nice and I met two girls" I say. "What's there names?" He asks me, taking a bite of his fries as the other 3 where having a conversation of there own.

"Cynthia and Nailea" I smile. He stops eating, as he looks at me. I was confused, I furrow my eyebrows. "What's wrong?" I chuckle, taking a bite of my burger. "Nailea is my ex.." vinnie says. I choke on my burger, putting it down. I swallow it, turning back to him. "Shes your ex?! How and when?" I say. "Well, we dated last year. And we broke up because we where losing feelings" Vin says.

My eyes widen a bit. "I'm here b*tches" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn to look to see Cynthia and Nai, standing in front of us with trays. I see Nai's and Vins eyes connect. "Uhm..I- hey" Nai says, sitting beside me. Cynthia sits beside Nai, which was next to Nai.

The boys stopped talking, and it quickly got awkward. "Hey" Kio smirks, looking at Nai and Cynthia. I scoff. "Kio stop flirting with every girl you see" I say. "Fine" he rolls his eyes, drinking his juice.

"Well these are my friends Nai and Cynthia! I met them in history, and according to Vincent, nais his ex" I say. Wait, why did I say that?! That made everything more awkward. Louis and Kio sip on there drink at the same time.

"Well, I haven't seen you two in awhile" Troy says to the two girls. "Yeah because we barley talk to anyone else" Nai says. "Queen sh*t" Cynthia chuckles, taking a bite of her sandwich.

I laugh, turning to Vinnie who's looking at me. "What's up? You okay?" I ask him. "Yeah I'm fine" he says, a smile forming on his face. "Okay great" I say. "We should all hang our after school" Louis says.

I look at the girls. "Sure" they say. "Okay, my house?" I ask. They nod.

AFTER SCHOOL:

Vinnie, Troy, and Kio and I, walked out of last period. We had our back packs on, walking threw the hall as everyone ran and walked and talked out of the school. "Where is Nai and Cynthia?" I asks Troy. "They always leave school a couple minutes before the bell rings" Troy says. I hum in response.

We exit the school now outside, as a lot of people where walking around back to there cars talking. "Where's Reggie?" I ask Vincent. "He usually goes with his friends after school" Vin replies. I nod. That's when I feel a pair of arms around my neck. "Sup" I hear. I turn my head slightly revealing my younger brother Louis.