Chapter 16: Halloween Fest

Y/N POV, 6:06 PM:

I was chilling in my room, on my phone. Today is when me and my friends go to the halloween fest. Today is not Halloween exactly, Halloween is tomorrow. That's when I hear a knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I say. Once the door opens, I see Nailea and Cynthia. "Oh hey girls" I say putting my phone down. "Hey shawty" Cynthia says laying beside me. "Do you have to say that everytime?" I chuckle. She laughs. "Okay, it's time to get ready for this Halloween fest!!" Nai says sitting on the edge of my bed.

I noticed they both brought a backpack, must be there clothes. "Okay, do you know what you're wearing?" I ask the girls, getting off my bed. "Yeah" Nai says, she grabs her backpack pulling out a cute long sleeve red shirt, and ripped jeans. "That's cute!" I say, "yup! Now I'm going to do my make up" she says sitting on the chair at my vanity.

I chuckle. Cynthia is going as Harley Quinn tomorrow, Nai is going as red riding hood, and I'm going as Cher Horowitz from clueless, iconic.

I go my closet, picking out a red crop top, with tight leggings, and I'm gonna just wear this cute red head band to go with it (or not)

I take off my clothes as both me and Cynthia begin to change into the clothes we are going in. "It's crazy how it's gonna be November around the corner" Cynthia says, putting on her pants. "I know right, it's crazy.." I say putting my shirt on.

We then finish, seeing Nai already dressed, with make up on. "That was fast" Cyn says. I laugh. "I'm quick" she playfully rolls her eyes, laying on my bed. I go to my bathroom, wiping out my straightener. Nai comes sitting on the counter. "So are you gonna go to that Halloween party tomorrow that Troy is throwing?" Nai asks me.

"You should go! It's gonna be dope!" Cynthia says from my room. I smile, as I straighten a piece of my hair. "I don't know, I was planning to give out candy with Nessie and walk around the streets and stuff" I say. "Girl what? You need to go to this party! And besides..Vinnies gonna be there" Nai smirks.

I playfully roll my eyes. "I don't like him..I mean I do..I don't I do, I don't know at this point. I mean soon I have to choose between them, but I like them both.. a lot and I'm being honest" I sigh. "Well don't let anyone get into your head, let your heart follow who you wanna be with" Nai smiles, hopping off the counter and going into my room.

I sigh out.

SOON:

It was now 7:45 pm and Troy is picking us all up. We where now waiting on the couch, me,Nai,Cynthia,Ariana,Louis and Kio. We are all going. And yes, I decided to take my sister, cause why not?

"Okay kids, I have a night shift today so make sure you guys come back before 11:30 pm please" My mom says kissing all of our heads, well her kids, including me of course.

"Okay love you bye mom" I say. We all say our goodbyes as she leaves threw the front door. Our dad was upstairs in his room watching a football game..classic dad.

"Where the hell is Troy~" Louis says but then gets interrupted by a honk outside. We all quickly get off the couch, leaving threw the front door. I have everything I need for this Halloween fest. "Come in!" Troy yells with the window rolled down. He was in his van.

Ariana and Kio head into the backseat as Reggie was in the front. Then Nai and Louis get on and then me and Cynthia. And now I'm in between Ariana and Vinnie.

"Hey" he smiles, looking at me. "Hi" I smile back. Troy begins to drive as everyone was having there own conversations. I look at Ariana who is on her phone, scrolling threw tik tok. I feel Vinnie hold my hand, as we hide our hands locked in between us.

Why are we hiding the fact we like each other?

I turn my head towards him, about to ask him something when I stop myself, is he embarrassed of me or is he not? But again I wanna keep it on the low due to Nessie. I stop myself, laying my head on his shoulder.

"The internet is trash!" Ariana huffs out. "I mean, we are in a car" Reggie says from the front seat. I chuckle, as Troy drives.

AT THE HALLOWEEN FEST:

Troy parks the car as we see lights and a Ferris wheel and all that, of course it was all outside. It was awesome...

It was all decorated as Halloween. We all got out of the car, from a 15 minute car ride.

I feel Vinnie let go of my hand as we where the last ones out the car. "Let's get our wrist bands and have some fun!!" Kio says sticking his tongue out. We laugh as we all walk together entering the place. There was a lot of people and some people dressed as clowns and stuff like that. For acting of course to scare people.

That's when one of them begin to chase Louis out of no where, as he began to scream like a girl. We all begin to die of laughter as we see Louis fall on the ground yelling. "I'm dead!!!" Kio yells laughing. We got some stares but it's okay, we are just teenagers having fun.

That's when the guy dressed as a clown leaves Louis alone as he runs back to us out of breath. "You guys didn't help me and I almost fu*king died!!" He pants placing a hand on my shoulder. I laugh. "Okay, let's go to the haunted ride!!" Vinnie says grabbing my hand, I stop him. "Let's go together" I say.

"Yes!" They all say. We all begin to walk to the rollercoaster, getting scared here and there. We where almost there when "oh my gosh! Are you Vinnie Hacker and Nailea Devora?!" A girl around 13 asked. I look at Vinnie as we all stop. "Yup that's me" Vinnie smiles. "Yes hello!" Nai smiles. The girl hugs Nai, then Vinnie.

"I'm such big fans of you guys! I really miss when you guys where together" she says with a slight frown. They glance at each other, as Nai had a uncomfortable look on her face, and so did Vinnie. "Well things always come to a end" Nai says forcing a smile. The girl smiles, waving bye and walking away.

"That was awkward" Ariana says. I elbow her. "Look I'm sorry" Nai says to me I then cut her off. "No no it's okay" I chuckle. "I get fans can be like that" I say as we all continue walking. "Alright let's get into the line before we have to wait awhile!" Vinnie says.

A/N: I'm tired. How are you guys?

 How are you guys?