Chapter 15: Kisses

Y/N POV:

I wake up with a loud alarm. I shoot my head up, to see I'm on top of Vinnie. "Hey Vinnie wake up!" I say shaking him. We have school today, sh*t. And if my family found out Vinnie slept over, on the same bed as me...they are gonna think somethings going on. He opens his eyes smiling. "Where you sleeping on me?" He smirks. "Yes, don't cream your pants Hacker" I say.

He chuckles. "Okay you need to leave before anyone sees you" I say. As I say that, I get a knock at my door. My eyes widen. "Who?!" I yell. "It's Kio!" He yells back. "Sh*t! Hide in my closet!" I whisper to Vinnie. He nods, putting his shirt on, getting into the closet. I close the door, running to my bathroom.

"Open!" I say as I turn the Fossett on. I hear him come in. "I think mom mixed up our laundry so my favorite sweater should be in your closet" Kio says. I drop my toothbrush running out the bathroom. "Don't go in there!" I say. "Why not?" He stops looking at me.

"Uhm..because your favorite sweater is uhm..in Arianas room!" I say. "Oh okay" he smiles leaving the room. He closes the door behind me, as I let out a big sigh.

Vinnie comes out the closet. "Climb out the window" I say. "Are you crazy?!" He says. I chuckle. "I'll leave threw the front door, carefully" he says putting his shoes on. I nod.

As I was gonna head back to the bathroom to brush my teeth, he pulls me, pecking my lips.

"See you soon" he whispers before winking and leaving my room. He left me there blushing and smiling.

SOON:

I was now wearing this:

Let's just say, we don't have a school dress code, smirk

Let's just say, we don't have a school dress code, smirk. I grab my backpack. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yell. "Bye honey!" My dad says kissing me,Kio, and Louis forehead. "Where is mom?" Kio asks. "She's sick" he sighs. "Bye guys!" Ariana says, eating a apple.

"Mom let me skip school" she smirks. We all three roll our eyes. "School we go" Louis sighs as we head out the front door. Vinnies car was parked in the front with Reggie in the front seat. We all three get in the back, me being on the left window side, and Louis in the middle.

"Ready?" Reggie asks as we put our seatbelts. "Drive already" I sigh, putting my AirPods in.

AT SCHOOL:

I was in 4th period now, listening to music with my AirPods on. We where doing a test, while the teacher was asleep on his chair. Most of us where being loud and giving each other answers because the teacher was asleep. Nailea sat next to me, as Cynthia was sick and at home.

I see Nessie walk into the classroom. "Hey sir, sorry I'm late..I was at the nurse" he says. The teacher didn't wake up. Nessie furrows his eyebrows, placing the late slip slowly on the teachers desk. I chuckle taking off my AirPods. "What's number 13?" Nai asks me.

"D" I say, as my eyes where still on Nessie. I didn't realize he just sat in front of me. Nailea chuckles. Everyone was sitting around on the desk just talking and stuff. "So how have you been?" Nessie asks me smiling. Nai smirks, as I playfully roll my eyes at her.

"I've been good" I smile. "Cool..I found this diner place..wanna hang there after school?" He asks me. I glup. That's Vinnies place to go, and he can't find out about Nessie. And I was supposed to go there after school with Vinnie and the boys, and with Nai as well.

"Sorry I cant, I have plans" I say. "Oh that's alright" he smiles, turning back up front. That's when the teachers phone started to ring, as he flinched waking up. He picks it up, and begins to talk.

"And I'm finished" I say, as I write down my last answer. "Y/N Partidge! Someone needs you in room 109" the teacher calls out for me. I nod, as I get up, grabbing my backpack. "Ill see you guys soon, and number 15 is A" I smile grabbing my paper.

I walk to the teachers desk, giving him my completed paper. I walk out the door, walking to room 109, that's the chemistry room.

I soon arrive at the door, knocking. I look threw the window, seeing that no ones in there. I furrow my eyebrows, opening the door. It closes it self behind me. "Hello?" I say, holding onto my strap on my backpack. "Hey!" I hear, I see Vinnie coming to me. "Vinnie?" I ask confused, as he kisses my lips.

I kiss his soft lips back. I pull apart. "What's up?" I ask, putting my backpack down. "Nothing, just wanted to have alone time with you" he says, as he try's to lean in for another kiss. I back away. "You pulled me out of my class for this?" I sigh. "Yes?" He says confused.

"Great" I sarcastically say, sitting on the empty teachers desk. The lights where off and the only light shining is threw the windows. He chuckles sitting beside me. "Diner later?" He asks me.

Well it is Friday..so yeah. "Sure" I say. "This weekend I was thinking, we all friends should go to a Halloween fest and maybe you can take Ariana with us" Vinnie says. "Psh, Ari will be all over you" I chuckle. "But sure"

"Okay great..halloween fest since Halloween is around the corner" Vinnie says. "True" I say. "So what, do we dress in costume?" I ask. "Nope, just wear what's comfy" he says. I slowly nod. I haven't went to a scary fest for awhile. Last I went was with friends from back home.

The bell then rings, "let's go" he says taking my hand. I smile as I get off the desk.

AFTER SCHOOL:

We where all now sitting at booths, at the Elles Diner we always go to and enjoy.

I was sitting next to Vinnie. I ate my french fry. "So Halloween fest, tomorrow at 8" Vinnie says. "That sounds dope" Nai says with her raspy voice. "Aye! I wanna dress as a vampire" Kio says. I'm not even gonna tell him he doesn't need to dress up. I'm just gonna let him embarrass himself. I chuckle at the thought.

"Yeah sure" Reggie says, taking a sip of his lemonade. The diner was decorated with fake spiders and webs and stuff like that for Halloween. "The Halloween fest in this town is a big deal! It's really fun" Vinnie says. "True that" Reggie says.

"That sounds so fun" Louis says. "Alright so Halloween fest it is, tomorrow" I smirk.

A/N: sorry for this short boring chapter.