Chapter 29: Finding Vinnie

Y/N POV, AFTER SCHOOL:

We where all sitting on the bench as the teenagers in our school pass by, some getting picked up..some getting into there cars...some walking..and some getting into the bus. "So what do we do?" Troy asks. "I don't really know Vinnie like that, but you guys really care about him so we need to find him" Nessie says. "No sh*t" Kio says. "First step is..asking there parents for information" Nailea says.

"But they're in LA trying to find him, which I doubt he's over there" I say. "But..isn't Reggie still there?" Louis asks. "That's right! He is! He got out of school 5 minutes ago, earlier then us since he's younger" I say standing up from sitting down.

"Okay let's go then, what are we waiting for?" Cynthia asks, standing up as well.

AT VINNIES HOUSE:

We all get out of the cars, after we parked them in my house drive way. My parents aren't gonna be home for a hour or so and Ariana has a afterschool thing so it's perfect.

We all begin to walk next door, to Vinnies.

Finally we get there, as Louis rings the door bell. "Let's hope Reggie is here" I sigh.

After a few seconds, no one comes. Louis rings again as we wait. "What if he's not here? What exactly do we do?" Nessie asks. "I don't know" Troy shrugs. "Well we continue to find him duh" Kio says. We got no answer, and it looked like Reggies bike wasn't here as well, but it could be in the garage we never know.

"Fine" I whisper, taking a bobby-pin out of my hair, trying to open the lock. "Nancy Drew" I whisper.

Kio groans, until I drop the bobby pin not succeeding in opening this door. "You do remember there's a key under this plant pot , right?" Kio says, lifting the pot plant, and grabbing the key under it that was next to the door.

"Right" I whisper. Troy flicks my head as Kio unlocks the door. We all go in, it was a bit cold, and very quiet. Cynthia closes the door behind us all, as look we around. "Reggie! You here?!" Louis shouts. "Regg! We need to talk to you, please!" I yell. We got no response.

We all stay silent. "Vinnie?!" Nai shouts. "Vinnie if you are here, please come we wanna know why you ran away" I shout.

Again..no response. "He's not here obviously" Troy says. "Let's go to Vinnies room, and I guess check if there's any clues that he still might be here in Washington" I say. "Okay" Cynthia says, as we all walk up the stairs. As we walked through the hall way we all peeked through Reggies bedroom, and he wasn't in there.

I open Vinnies room door, as I walk in. We all walked in. His bed, was all a mess..his shoes all over the floor, his computer disk, off. His window across mine, was closed. His lights where off. Nailea turns on the light so we can see better. "Well..what do we do now? It looks the same as it did when me and him ran away" I say.

"I don't know mrs. Nancy drew directive, you know what do you. I mean you are the smart one" Kio says. "Well right now..I guess we leave it up to his parents" I sigh, sitting on Vinnies bed. Louis sits on the chair, as the girls leaned on the wall.

"Uhm..guys?" We heard a confused voice say. We all look at the door, to see Reggie with his backpack on. "Reggie!" We all say. "Yeah..the front door was unlocked and I was scared out of my mind until I heard you guys talking up stairs, great to know you broke into my house" Reggie chuckles. "Thank god you are here" Troy says, sitting on the bed next to me.

Reggie walks into the room. "It's a little weird you guys are sitting in my brothers room, in a way to cope" he says. "We aren't really coping" Cynthia says. "We are looking for answers" Nessie says, finishing her sentence. "What kind of answers?" Reggie asks, with a eyebrow raised. "Like, if your parents have a lead" I say.

"Well no. They asked the hype house memebers and they said last time they saw him was the day after the party, when he came back to the house to gather his things, and my parents thought he would still be in LA, and they looked possibly everywhere with the help of Thomas Petrou and some other people, and they found nothing. So my mom and dad are returning tonight back home" Reggie says.

"I thought the last time everyone saw him was when he ran away, when my dad said..he can't see me anymore" I sigh. "Thanks for the answers" Louis says. "Of course. I really miss him..you guys don't even know how much I want him back. I hope he's safe" Reggie says. "Trust me man, I know Vinnie is. He's a great dude, he wouldn't be somewhere out dangerous" Kio says, side hugging Reggie.

That's when I get a idea in my head. I quickly stand up. "Wait!" I say. Everyone looks at me. "I think I know where he is!" I say looking at everyone. "Where?" Troy asks, also standing up. "He has to be at the diner!" I say. "We checked there" Reggie says. "Well, he could be there right now..because he knows everyone would be busy right now" I say.

"Smart motherfuc*er" Nessie whispers. "Hurry let's go" I say, grabbing my keys. "Can I tag along too?" Reggie asks, "of course" Kio says.

We all run out of the house, getting into our cars. So, our parents let us have our cars, only to and from school. Which right now, isn't the case.

I turn on the car, as Nailea gets in the passenger seat, and Cynthia in the back. The guys decided to go with Kio in his car. I back up the car, as the boys follow behind us, as we begin to to drive to the diner. "The diner is where we would all be if this was our situation" Cynthia says.

VINNIES POV, AT THE DINER:

I sip on my favorite milkshake, sighing. I was sitting alone in a booth. That's when Dyana, sits in front of me. "Why are you here all alone? Why aren't you with that girl you like..y/n" she says. I look up at her. "Well, her dad doesn't even let me see her anymore. I'm trying to keep my distance and I wanna be alone, from them. I want space to think, about everything. I know I have to let her go but it's so hard, so I'm keeping my distance to help" I say.

"Well, remember, you can't stay away from her forever..nor your home and family" dyana says, before getting up, and rolling away in her roller blades. I sigh, taking another sip.

That's when the ring of the door, jiggles, as I didn't pay much attention to it. "Vinnie!!" I hear lots of people yell, I look up, to see..Louis,Kio,Troy,Nessie, Cynthia, Nailea and..even her.

A/N: The book is getting close to the end!! Ahh! Anywhore, please go read my brand my book!! I'll appreciate it a lot if you show it some love! :)