Chapter 27: La Party

Y/N POV:

We go to the living room, me and Vinnie, just to see all of our friends, and my two idiot brothers. "How did you guys get here!? What the fu*k?! How" I asked confused. I have so many questions. "Well, I knew for a fact you where lying to me y/n. I knew you where sneaking off to LA. So I told the others and we came up with a plan to to book a hotel over here" Nessie says.

"Ugh Nessie!" I sigh. I go over to him, as I hug him tight. He hugs me back. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to know if you were safe. I knew you would also be running off with Vinnie" He says, as we pull apart. I look back at Vinnie, as his hands where in his pockets. "Yeah.." I say, trying not to smile.

"Anyway, does mom and dad know?" I ask my two brothers. "Nope! We both snuck out, and I'm sure mom and dad are looking for us right now. There's probably a police search, as we talk" Louis says, as he chuckles. Me and my brothers let out a laugh.

"Let's hope they don't find us" I sigh. "Hopefully" Kio says.

I look at Nailea and Cynthia. I go over to them hugging them. "Well, I heard there was gonna be a party tonight! I cant wait" Cynthia says, with a rasp. "Kind of same. Hopefully, this time it goes as plan" I say, glaring at Vincent. He puts his hands up in defense as we all laugh.

"I'm gonna go get into the shower, cya" Vinnie says, putting the peace sign up and leaving. "I'm gonna go check out the house with Micheal and Louis" Kio says, running off. I sit on the beanbag, as Nessie sits right beside me. Cynthia and Nailea, sit on the couch, in front of us. "So" I whisper.

"So" Nessie says, as we where laying next to each other. "I just wanna say that..if you choose Vinnie it's totally okay" he says. I furrow my eyebrows looking at Nessie. "What do you mean..choose?" I ask playing dumb. "Well, if you fall in love with him..and would like to be with him" He replies. "Oh-I uhm..uhm..look Nessie..the thing is, I really don't wanna be with anyone right now. I just wanna keep it on the low, and stay single for now" I say.

"Oh..well that's great" Nessie smiles. I playfully roll my eyes, hitting his shoulder. "No but seriously. I know you love him, I mean look at the way you two look at each other. Sure I was into you, but I know you weren't into me... you where into the boy next door" he smiles. I sure was into the boy next door.

That's when we get interrupted by a voice. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go out to target with my Alex,Kouver, Mia and Micheal and the boys, you guys wanna come?" Thomas asks us. "Uhm, sure let me get ready" I say.

LATER, 8:17 PM:

I look into the mirror, looking at the clothes I chose to wear today. "Girl, you look great. Wear it!" Nailea says, sitting on the bed. Everyone was ready, and people where starting to get here. "You think?" I ask, looking at myself. "Yes, we know" Cynthia says, putting her shoes on. "Fine, I'll go with it" I sigh, smiling a bit.

I was wearing this tonight: