Mission #5: Bonding with Big sister

"Dear Diary. I wonder who came up with that phrase. It's been a week since Nicole and I hung out at the café. We text each other every day now. It's comforting knowing that she is always there even when I don't need her to be. I haven't written anything down about Champ since I met Nicole. Champ is Champ. He likes to "shut my brain off" as he says. I'm pretty sure it's just because he doesn't care or understand half the things I'm saying and because he wants sex ALL THE FREAKING TIME. He's so different from Nicole. I know that when I talk she listens to every word. She pays attention.

I keep thinking that Champ is going to change. He's my high school sweetheart plus Purgatory is a small town, not a lot of options in the dating pool. He used to be a bully, but now he's just dumb as a sack of potatoes. I'm getting tired of being with him and being friends with Nicole probably isn't helping at all.

Before I forget Wynonna kind of found out that I wanted to be the heir to the Earp curse all this time. Why would anyone want to be the heir to the curse? The curse has lost its meaning after all these years. Grandpappy Wyatt Earp killed 77 criminals as a cop and now the next generations get revenge on the Earps. Again why would someone want to be the heir of that? I don't know I guess I just feel like everything has fallen to Willa or Wynonna. I wish I could be the heir and make a better name for our family. Maybe even make Daddy proud.

She almost got killed since I wouldn't forgive her for that as if she had a choice, but we're ok now. No more secrets. We have been bonding so much more and I finally feel like I have a sister. Thanks to this curse I got my sister back and I'm kind of happy about it, not gonna lie. Anyways I should go I have work and dinner after with Wynonna. I should talk to Champ soon, but I don't know if I'm ready to have that conversation yet. "

At the only diner in town, Papa Joe's, Waverly, and Wynonna were having dinner. Wynonna was bathing her fries in ketchup while Waverly was getting an inappropriate text from Champ. She already finished the only decent vegan lasagna that is found in town. Wynonna yanks the phone from her hand and gives it back immediately with a look of disgust.

WyE: "Ugh! Ever hear of manscaping?" Wynonna gags and thinks about bleaching her eyes.
WE: "Hey, that was meant for private eyes." Waverly giggles. She leaves Champ's message on read. Later she notices two more photos were sent and one text that said tease. She rolls her eyes and just places her phone face down to ignore the notifications.

WyE: "Don't tell me you're back chomping at the Champ. Come on. He is just so beneath you."
WE: "Uh, yeah, he is." Waverly jokes.
WyE: "Gross dude. There is more to life than crazy hot, toe-curling, out-of-body, back-into body, angels-singing-Hallelujah sex." Wynonna drinks her coffee failing to hide the fact she slept recently with a certain cowboy called Doc Holliday who is an old friend of the family. She avoids Waverly's stare through the window.

WyE: "Wait. Wait. Hold up. Whose truck are you borrowing?" Waverly asks. Nobody should know details about a relative's sex life, but they are the Earp sisters. They have no boundaries living in the same house since Wynonna came back to town. Waverly thinks about it and guesses it should be between Doc and Dolls because Purgatory with its small dating pool and the Earp history no one is jumping at the idea of dating an Earp.
WyE: "Oh, please. I can get from here to there on my own horsepower, thank you." Wynonna scoffs and tries to dismiss the topic, but Waverly insists.
WE: "Wait, who is it? Is it Dolls?" Wynonna just ignores Waverly's question and starts talking to the waitress that is offering more coffee. "And if it is Doc, isn't he a little old for you?"

WyE: "Yeah and what other option is there? Willie and his pickup truck, Nedley, old man Jenkins??"
WE: "Eww no. I just want you to be careful."
WyE: "It was just sex, baby girl. I'm not marrying the man. Besides, I need to relax, and what better way than by riding.."
WE: "Ok ew, no more of this topic, please. "Fine, fine. How's work?"
WyE: "Same old, same old. Nicole had to come in the other night to break up a fight between Jackson and Tom. They were talking about who had more 'hoes' and things got kind of heated. I swear men, boys, they are all the same. They objectify women and just show off how many their little buddies can handle."
WyE: "You're a grown woman Waves. You can say dick haha. But yeah there are no good men left."

WE: "Hey you never told me what you did before Greece."
WyE: "Not much. Joined a gang and rode with them for a few months, had a fling with the leader's daughter, and got kicked out. Pretty much used most of my savings to get to Greece and then here."

WE: "Wait! You had a fling? With a girl?"
WyE: "Yeah baby girl. Love is love. Sex with a Mayan Xena is pretty good too." Waverly gags at this and makes a mental note reminding herself that if anything ever happens with Nicole, Wynonna might be okay with it.
WyE: "How about you? Anyone special in your life?"
WE: "You know, I'm with Champ right?"
WyE: "I said special, not an idiot."
WE: "Nope! Just Champ."

WyE: "Are you gonna marry him?" Waverly chokes on her drink and starts coughing. Wynonna just laughs, holding her stomach.
WyE: "Pretty sure that's a no."
WE: "It's too soon to talk about that. Might do it. Might not."
WyE: "Whatever you say, baby girl. Can you get the check? Running kind of short on cash."
WE: "Next time you invite."
WyE: "Fine." Waverly pays the bill and they drive home.