Mission #16: Put a label on it

Waverly and Nicole were making out. Waverly was starting to unbutton her shirt and Nicole grabbed her hands.
NH: "Wait. Waverly, stop. It's too soon, baby. We still gotta talk a bit don't you think?" She smiles at her.
WE: "Yeah, sorry. First time with a girl and I don't know what I have to do and what I don't." Nicole caresses her cheek.
NH: "Baby you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. I just want us to talk. You told me how you feel so I'm guessing it's my turn." Waverly giggles.
WE: "Yes of course. Sorry."
NH: "Ok Waverly, I know this is new to you, being with a woman and I want you to feel that you can talk to me about anything. I have liked you a lot since before I met you. I have some experience with this, but everything seems different with you. I just want you to be ok and feel safe with me."

Waverly smiles at Nicole and thinks she's the luckiest person. She kisses her again and things start to heat up again.
NH: "Waverly. Ok as much as I'm loving this, maybe we should stop. I am at work and it's getting late. You should probably go home soon." Waverly sighs and hugs Nicole.
WE: "I know, I just don't want to leave you yet." Nicole starts buttoning her shirt.
NH: "Tell you what. Why don't you sleep on it and we'll talk again tomorrow ok?"
WE: "Can I get another kiss tho?"
NH: "Sure baby as many as you want." Nicole kisses Waverly and looks into her eyes while smiling.

Waverly goes home and Nicole soon follows. Nicole is so tired from the excitement of the day, that she just texts Waverly and looks at her reply saying good night. She falls asleep deeply. In the morning when she wakes up she thinks everything was a wonderful dream. Reality sets in when she sees a message from Waverly.
WE: "Hey sweetie. Good morning. I'm going to work with Wynonna so hopefully, I'll see you soon during your shift. XO, Waverly." She smiles at the text and screams into her pillow.
NH: "I can't believe this is finally happening. I'm dating Waverly Earp." she dances around while making breakfast and suddenly halts. "Wait, are we dating? Gotta talk to her when I can."

Nicole gets dressed and drives to work. She usually just drinks a coffee along the way in complete silence, but today was different. She was singing karaoke and checking that her braid looked better than it usually does. She spots Waverly leaving with Wynonna. They both share a look that says they missed each other and Waverly mouths that they will be back soon. Nicole goes into the office and starts doing her paperwork, looking up every time someone passes by hoping it's Waverly. After an hour or two, she sees Waverly leaning on the door staring at her.

NH: "Hey."
WE: "Hey to you too." Waverly leans in for a kiss when Nicole gets startled by someone who passed by. They walk to different parts of the room and listen for anybody who might pass by soon. Nicole acts like she's working and Waverly just writes something on a notepad for Nicole to read later. Nicole walks over and takes her hand, heading towards Nedley's office. She opens the door and they almost kiss, but Wynonna interrupts them and they separate leaning on either side of the door.

WyE: "What are you guys doing in Nedley's office? Ok never mind that Doc and I slept together!" Waverly looks shocked while Nicole just scoffs.
NH: "That's news? Really?" She looks at Waverly's face. "T-to you... Ok." hears the phone so she goes back to work.

Wynonna leaves to work with Dolls on a case and Waverly stays behind. They talk and sneak kisses now and again trying to hide from everyone.
WE: "I can't believe we are finally doing this. I've been waiting to kiss you and act like this since you came into Shorty's."
NH: "What took you so long then?" Nicole kisses Waverly.
WE: "Well I was with Chump and I was scared of what you make me feel."
NH: "And are you scared now? I mean, what are you thinking?
WE: "Well I'm thinking of how good you would look if we lit some candles at your house and put you in a nice black dress..." Wynonna interrupts again and takes Waverly away to the BBD office. Nicole is getting frustrated at that. Wynonna has the worst timing.