0.5

Xe took a deep breathe preparing for the big day ahead. They were worried, xe was visibly anxious and wasn't aware of their surroundings as xe walked into the school.

Today was the day that Kageyama decided to come out as non-binary to xeir teammates. They go by they/them pronouns as well as xe/xem pronouns. Xe is ready to come out to their team as non-binary, and tell the team their pronouns.

Kageyama is also pansexual. They don't really care about someone's gender identity, xe just wants to fall in love with the persons values. Xe is nervous to tell the team but they trust the team a lot.

School was very boring. Kageyama doesn't really pay attention during school and xe didn't have Hinata, Yamaguchi or Tsukishima in any of xeir classes making it more boring.

Xe quietly sat by xemself, scrolling through their phone before deciding to message xeir online friend. Their long fingers ran across the screen, excitingly opening Wattpad.

milktklove: hey!!

tinydinasours: hello :)

milktklove: what ya up to??

tinydinasours: not much, u?

milktklove: I'm preparing myself for a big step in acceptance 😅

tinydinasours: we'll I hope everything goes well!! I gtg, bye <3

milktklove: bye !! <3

The raven head slowly stood up inhaling then exhaling, clearly calmer than before. Xe headed to their next class.

-Time Skip-

It finally got to after school practice and Kageyama was shaking in their boots. Hinata noticed this and was worried for his best friend.

Practice went on for about 30 minutes before the first break and that is when Kageyama decided to come out.

Their eyes flickered around the room before asking for everyone's attention. They were shaking visibly and everyone gathered around worried for the blue-eyed setter. Xe played with the hem of xeir shirt before slowly speaking.

"I just wanted to tell you guys that I am non-binary and go by they then pronouns as well as xe/xem pronouns. I hope you can all except me. I am also pansexual. I love you all and I'm grateful for all the memories we have together I hope this doesn't change anything between us and I hope you can all accept me." Kageyama said.

Everyone started clapping. They all knew it took a crazy amount of bravery to do with what Kageyama did. They were amazed and we are grateful that Kageyama trusted them enough to tell them about xemself and loved that Kageyama was finally being more vulnerable in front of them.

Everyone congratulated them and practice went on. Xe was grateful that everything went well and couldn't wait for the next day.

Practice finished and the team were told about an exciting training camp that they were going on. It is meant to build trust and friendship in the team and everyone was extremely excited.