1.4

SMUT WARNING 😃🤞  

The raven head stood up, holding the others hand before running up the stairs, both of them giddy. The door closed and they both stared into each others eyes. The sexual tension oozing through the room. 

Tsukishima moved closer before kissing Kageyama. The kiss was electrifying, it was different to any kiss they've had before. Their past kisses usually showed love but this one was full of lust. Kageyama responded, kissing back. They slowly moved towards Kageyama's bed before falling onto it. 

Kageyama was lying on the bed with Tsukishima on top of xem. Tsukishima has his hands on either side of Kageyama. Tsukishima looked down at Kageyama, admiring their cute boyfriend. Tsukishima then kissed Kageyama again, this time he slowly pushed their tongue into the others mouth. Kageyama lightly moaned at the action. 

'AhhAHh' The raven head lightly moaned as the blonde continued licking all around their mouth while softly palming the raven through their skirt. The raven broke the kiss and took of their hoodie and skirt, leaving then in their panties and thigh highs with garments. The blonde followed in pursuit, taking of everything but their boxers. 

The blonde began leaving kisses and sucking on the ravens chest and neck. 'Ahh ah AHhng' sweet moans left the ravens mouth as the blonde started playing with their nipples as well. The pleasure was overwhelming. 

Kageyama let out a loud high-pitched moan as Tsukishima began sucking on their nipples. Kageyama has always had sensitive nipples so the feeling of Tsukishima's tongue rolling over xeir buds made them moan loudly, the pleasure was intense. 

The blonde sat up after leaving a kiss on each nipple. They re-shuffled so that they were on top of the raven, their head above the ravens. Their legs were both in between the ravens spread legs that laid on the side of their thighs.  

Tsukishima began to slowly rock his hips, rubbing Kageyama's crotch against theirs. A small moan left his lips. Kageyama just managed to hear it causing him to beg for more. The sound of Tsukishima moaning was better than anything xe'd ever heard. 'P-Please be louder.' Kageyama begged. Tsukishima smiled a little before resuming and rocking his hips.

'ANg ahhh ngh~' the raven's quiet moans filled the room. 'AHhhng agghhr uhhh' the blondes louder moans joined the ravens. The blonde picked up the pace, both of them overwhelmed from the pleasure. The raven had their tongue stuck out and eyes slightly crossed while the blonds eyes rolled back, his mouth hanging open. 

Tsukishima is loud but as a top it's usually shown for bottoms to be the loud one's. Kageyama begging for him to be louder allowed Tsukishima to really enjoy this. 

The sound of the bed slightly creaking could be heard, but the pairs moans made the creaking faint, mere background noise. 

Kageyama and Tsukishima got louder and louder, they could feel themselves getting close. 'I-I'm gonna cum~' Tsukishima moaned into Kageyama's ear as their crotches continued to rub against each other. 'M-Me too ang~' Kageyama responded, shivering from pleasure. 

They moaned loudly as they both reached their climaxes. The blond slid of the raven, laying next to them. They both took deep breathes, attempting to calm down their breathing and constant twitching. 

After recovering Tsukishima turned to hug Kageyama. Kageyama returned the hug smiling. 'It was my first time doing something like that...' Kageyama whispered, as if they were scared that speaking loudly would ruin the vulnerable atmosphere. 'It was mine too and I am glad it was with you...' Tsukishima responded blushing. 

'I love you Kei' the raven head whispered. 'I love you too Tobio' the blonde responded. The duo kissed softly, this time expressing their unconditional love for each other. They fell asleep cuddling into the night. 

Extra Info:

It was a Saturday so the pair weren't worried about Kageyama's parents coming back. As soon as they woke up Tsukishima messaged his worried mother and the duo hung out some more. They both decided to would be best for Tsukishima to leave the morning of the Sunday in case Kageyama's parents came over. 

The atmosphere between the two surprisingly wasn't awkward, there was blushing here and there but they felt closer to each other. They felt like they'd hit the next step in their relationship. Unconditional, indescribable love. 

HEY HEY HEYYYY YES YES YES SMUTTTT BTW KAGEYAMA LIKES BEING CALLED TSUKISHIMA'S BOYFRIEND, TSUKISHIMA ISN'T MISGENDERING XEM :)