1.1

The blondes laugh filled the car as he sat besides the raven head. A lady who looked similar to the blonde laughed along while the raven head blushed, trying to cover their face.

The pair were on the way to Tsukishima's house. They were both very excited to hang out after officially being together. Tsukishima couldn't believe that Kageyama agreed to date them. Kageyama was so perfect to Tsukishima and Tsukishima felt so lucky to be able to date xem.

The tall student with glasses smiled while opening the other students door, leading them to his house. The raven head blushed at the action while the young blonde femme presenting adult looked shocked from the interaction. 

Kageyama was blushing the whole ride back, Tsukishima kept saying and doing cheesy things. What made it more embarrassing was that Tsukishima's mother was there the whole time!! Although xe complains they secretly enjoyed Tsukishima's cheesiness. 

'C'mon, lets go eat something, To-bi-o' The blonde sang while smirking at the raven head behind them. 'S-Sure' The raven head responded blushing from head to toe. The blonde smiled more before walking forwards and planting a kiss on the raven heads lips. The blue haired setter short-circuited. 

Tsukishima's mum left them to hang out, leaving Kageyama and Tsukishima alone in the kitchen. Kageyama was still blushing. Tsukishima had been showering them in kisses but xe doesn't have the confidence to kiss Tsukishima back. 

The pair devoured the rice with curry. They both seemed extremely hungry though it seems they didn't notice until now. They ate and ate while indulging in light conversation. They both had a small blush spread across their cheeks. They were quiet obviously completely infatuated with each other. 

Tsukishima was such a big softie for Kageyama and their actions made that obvious. Half the time  while they were eating he wasn't even paying attention to the conversation, but staring in awe at Kageyama's beauty. When they look at Kageyama, all they see is perfection. 

Once they finished eating Tsukishima and Kageyama both washed up, after all they haven't showered since morning and the bus ride was stuffy. Once they finished washing up and checking messages they decided to watch a movie before Kageyama had to go. His parents hesitantly agreed to pick him up. 

Bright colours flashed across the screen, all the characters yelling as they ran away from some huge bird. It resembled a peacock while reminding one of an emu. The characters ran screaming. The blonde was focusing, they carried a shocked expression yet the other student was laughing at the scene. Jumanji, The Next Class appeared on the screen as the credits started to roll. 

The pair enjoyed the movie a lot, it was funny yet had some serious topics. Kageyama couldn't help but pout when xe looked at the time. It was already 6pm meaning their parents would  arrive any time now. Xe started packing up their stuff while lightly chatting with Tsukishima when a question came up. 

'Why don't you like your parents? You don't have to answer but I was just curious, I wouldn't want you getting hurt.' The blonde spoke. The raven head stood up in surprise but slowly nodded and spoke as well, 'It's not like the hit me or anything so I'm not getting hurt.' The raven spoke, countering the blondes last comment. 'I meant hurt in either a physical AND emotional way babe.' The blonde responded right back.

Kageyama once again blushed at the word babe being used but tried to calm down. 'this isn't the time for gay panic Yama' xe thought to themselves. Kageyama calmed down and explained how their parents aren't particularly verbal about their homophobia but make it clear that they think it's wrong. Xeir parents aren't abusive but just aren't the best person for a trans pansexual person to be around. 

'Oh, well you're welcome here any time okay! If you need a break from your parents my mum and I are always here!' Tsukishima said after listening to Kageyama. He hugged xem but they both jumped at the sound of the doorbell ringing. Kageyama sighed and picked up their stuff while Tsukishima's mum came down to say hello to Kageyama's parents. 

The young blonde lady opened the door. 'Hello, we are here to pick up our son Tobio.' The middle-aged man spoke. He had dark brown hair and a long beard. His voice was deep and raspy. 'Right! Thank you for letting Kageyama come over, Kei and Kageyama had fun together!' The blonde lady responded. 

Kageyama's mother was suspicious of the amount of times Tsukishima's mother said 'Kageyama instead of he but brushed it of. Kageyama greeted their parents and waved by to Tsukishima and Tsukishima's mum. They aren't happy to be back home but they can go home knowing they have an escape, Kageyama new xem and Tsukishima would be handing out a lot more. 

YAY 800 WORDS :) HOPE YOU ENJOYED KIDDOS 🤪