1.2

The raven head nervously buttoned up their shirt as they rushed downstairs, already late for school. Their leg was bopping up and down in the car as their dad drove them to a big building. They twisted their fingers around while hopping out of the car. 

It was Friday and it had been 4 whole weeks since the little date Tsukishima and Kageyama had and they'd been hanging out all the time. Kageyama's parents had mixed feelings about them being friends, they were glad Kageyama was making friends as he was usually alone, but they both think Tsukishima 'acts queer'. 

'Hey Kei!' The smaller of the two said while waving and smiling. They jog up to each other before looking around then hugging. The blonde left a quick peck on the others lips, both of them smiling. 

Through the month of dating, Kageyama and Tsukishima haven't told anyone yet. There wasn't really a reason, they just didn't feel the need to, but Kageyama slowly got annoyed of not being able to hug Tsukishima or kiss them during practice so they both decided to tell the team about their relationship. 

'So, we're still coming out during after school practice today?' The blonde asked, looking down to the raven head. 'I hate that you're taller than me but yes.' The latter responded. The blonde smiled and bent down slightly to the raven heads ear before whispering, 'my height lets other parts of me be long as well To-bi-o'. The raven head blushed and started hitting the other student while they simply laughed. 

The day flew by, english, maths, science and electives, there wasn't much to it. Tsukishima payed attention in most of their classes while Kageyama half-assed all of them. It was an average day but when they got into practice they both tensed up. Worry began to fill their stomachs. 

Practice ended but not without everyone noticing the change of the two. Kageyama wasn't as excited as xe usually is and Tsukishima didn't make one smart remark! After finishing packing up together Kageyama spoke up.

'H-Hey guys, could you all wait up, Tsukishima and I have something we want to tell you all...' The raven head announced. Everyone sat in a circle ready for the announcement while the blonde and raven head stayed standing. 

Tsukishima and Kageyama being close was not a secret, but only the third years and Ennoshita really noticed the possibility of them being a couple. 

'Well, King and I are dating and have been since the end of the team bonding camp we went on.' The blonde continued. The raven head then decided to take over, 'We trust you all but we were not really ready to share our relationship yet at that time, but now we are and thought that we should tell you all.' 

Hinata shouted 'BAKAYAMA ISN'T GOING TO DIE SINGLE BUT I AM?!' causing everyone to start laughing. They all congratulated the pair before heading off. Kageyama went to the parking lot while Tsukishima started walking but not before a parting kiss. 

Kageyama and Tsukishima both felt giddy, they were accepted by their friends and are together, what more could they possibly ask for?

UM YES ANOTHER UPDATE HEHE HOPE U ENJOYED KIDDOS 🤪