1.0

'Tweet tweet' the lively chirping of the birds filled the room as the blonde slowly woke up. They looked down and saw the raven head still sound asleep. The blond smiled at the sight before standing up and stretching. 'uhhhhh' he exhaled as they stretched out their muscles. 

'That sounds awfully pornographic, I just woke up and I'm semi-hard' The raven head chuckled. The blond started blushing but quickly centred himself before saying 'you must like me a lot if you can get a hard on just by my slightly pornographic morning stretches'. 

They both started laughing hysterically while throwing pillows at each other. It's a shock to both of them how deep in love they've already fallen for each other. They truly do like each other with all their heart and both want this relationship of theirs to be official. 

The pair started packing their clothes while small conversations kept the room from silence. They finished packing and then showered, doing the necessities before heading downstairs for breakfast. It was around 8am and they'd be leaving at 10am, arriving back at 2pm. 

'Hey guys! Y'all ready for breakfast? Apparently Daichi got us some special food since it's the last morning here!!' A short student with a streak of orangish yellow hair yelled while jumping up and down with the living orange. 

They all sat down and clapped as pancakes filled the table. There was syrup and berries all around and everyone was excited to dig in. Daichi sat down and everyone started eating. Hinata and Kageyama both choked along the way but they eventually finished their food. 

Eventually the chatter died down and about everyone was finished. The team started to disperse and go back to their rooms for the remaining hour.

The raven and blonde sat awkwardly as they waited for the hour. All they could think about was the kiss and they couldn't help but wonder what that meant for their relationship. 

'Do you wanna come over to my house when we get back?' The blonde suddenly blurted out blushing. 'S-Sure' The blue eyed student replies. 'On that note would you do the honours of being my partner king? Wait can I still call you that?' The blonde asked a bit panicked that he did something wrong. 'Yes you can, I know you don't see my as a guy anyways and I would love to be your partner Kei' The raven head replied smiling. 'Asking out then first name basis, god we're cheesy Tobio' The blonde said giggling. 'We really are' the other replied also chuckling. 

The pair were giggling and holding hands the whole way back. The third years already picked up on their strange behaviour but chose to keep quiet and admire the cute pair. The team eventually got back home after a long drive.

Kageyama let out a small yawn while xe scratched their head a little. They'd arrived and it was time for xim to go home with Tsukishima. 'Aww is the king tired?' Tsukishima teased as they started walking out of the bus. Kageyama huffed and tried acting angry but it failed misrebly when Tsukishima placed a quick kiss on xeir pouted lips. 

'Hey! That's not fair!' Kageyama yelled out while running for Tsukishima. Tsukishima laughed while running to his car and saying a quick bye to their teammates. Kageyama did the same before greeting Tsukishima's mum in the car and hopping in. Kageyama was nervous but xe was happy to be away from home and a bonus was spending time with xeir crush- and now partner.

finally an update! I've been busy with my webtoon, Love Brewed With Hatred (https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/love-brewed-from-hatred/list?title_no=676101) . I just started and I wanted to quickly post the second chapter :)