0.7

Their blue hair swayed as they worked xeir way up the indoor rock climbing wall. The blonde not far behind, racing with them.

It was the next day and the team went indoor rock climbing. To Tsukishima's surprise, Kageyama chose to go against them. Tsukishima usually wouldn't try but he was having fun with Kageyama and naturally started putting in effort.

'Hmmm not so bad Kags, couple more minutes and maybe you would've caught up' the blonde head said slightly smirking down at the raven head.

'Shut up Tsuki! I'll get you next time!" The raven head said smiling slightly.

The team was to busy to notice the two talking but one person was perceptive as always. Ennoshita heard the whole encounter and was shocked. 'Kags?!' 'Tsuki?!' 'Smiling?!' He thought but just kept his cool demeanour.

The flirting between Kageyama and Tsukishima was not subtle, but they had a rowdy team so nobody except Ennoshita noticed the whole rock climbing trip. They headed of to their rooms to get towels for the sauna, they were excited as this sauna was supposedly the best one in Japan.

The raven haired boy wakes down with the blonde, arms slightly brushing against one another, a faint blush was seen on both their cheeks. They met up with the others before walking as a group to the sauna, the blonde and raven haired teammates exchanging 'secret' glances the whole time.

As they sat in the sauna everyone was quite and relaxing, the odd conversations being thrown around but Kageyama was not focusing on this at all, they were focusing on the fact that tinydinasours is most likely Tsukishima. Kageyama also came to the shocking realisation that they have a huge crush on Tsukishima. 

The raven head started blushing in the sauna next to the blonde. The blonde glanced to the side and cooed at the sight of the raven head blushing profusely. 

If Tsukishima was tinydinasours that would make Kageyama's life a little easier as tinydinasours already knows a lot about xem. Kageyama decided to ignore these thoughts and enjoy xeir time at the sauna with their teammates, laughing and relaxing. 

Time passed and they were now heading back to their rooms. Kageyama took a shower first, followed by Tsukishima before they laid in their bed, keeping 'room for jesus'.

The blonde slowly moved their hand to hold the setters hand. 'Soft' was the only thing the blonde though off. The setter blushed but held his hand back smiling softly. The raven head slowly moved closer to the blonde until they were right next to each other and the blonde took a leap of faith and hugged the other, smiling into the setters black with a blue tint coloured hair.

Kageyama felt content with this feeling and decided not to worry. The duo soon went to sleep peacefully, smiling as they dreamt of each other.