0.9

Their blue eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the bright room. Xe turned around and saw blonde still peacefully snuggled up to them. They smiled before wiggling out of the blondes grip to check the time.

Today was the last day of the trip, tomorrow the team would head back to school in the morning. Kageyama was disappointed that the trip was going to end so soon but xe can easily say that that was the best trip they have ever been to!

Tsukishima woke up once his alarm went of and greeted Kageyama, blushing as they remembered them cuddling together.

The blonde and blue eyed students were changed and started heading downstairs to the breakfast hall where they met the rest of their team. They all ate loads before the buff older looking dark haired male spoke up, "The surprise is a free day! Enjoy the day with your friends and do whatever you want guys! Have fun!" Everyone cheered before splitting off into groups.

Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Hinata decided to hang out together. They knew they'd have to be back by 4pm as Daichi said so. It was only 11am so they had ages. They all brainstormed ideas before they decided to go on a picnic as well as adventure the city.

The group giggled as they ordered their ice-cream. 'Blueberry, Salty Caramel, Strawberry and Mango please!' The raven head asked while handing the money.

They decided to order for each other, tsukishima gave Kageyama blueberry as he looked like one and Kageyama fired back with salty caramel as Tsukishima is a salt shaker. Yamaguchi and Hinata decided on strawberry as Yamaguchi looks like a strawberry and Hinata is orange like a mango, Yamaguchi initially said orange but orange ice cream doesn't really taste great.

'Time to set up!' The orange head yelled as he laid down the picnic blanket. Sushi, sandwiches, fruits and sweets were placed on the picnic mat. It looks magical.

They all started feasting, enjoying the food

They all started feasting, enjoying the food. They laughed and shared conversations but the flirting between Kageyama and Tsukishima didn't go unnoticed by the other two. They were teasing them restlessly much to Kageyama and Tsukishima's dismay.

'It's 3:30 guys! We should get back' The green head announced standing up. The group packed up and started the journey to their hotel. As they entered their part of the hotel smoke could be smelt and the amazing smell of marshmallows.

The team sat down together around the indoor bonfire. It was the last surprise before heading back and everyone was excited. They all had their marshmallow on a stick and waited for it to cook. It was delicious. Soon enough people split up to their own groups and Kageyama and Tsukishima were left together.

Their blonde hair swayed slightly and his cheeks were flushed pink. The raven head observed the blonde in adoration, obviously in love. The blonde stared back with the same look as they quietly chatted about the trip.

The pair were enjoying the chat when suddenly Kageyama said something unexpectedly. "You are @tinydinasours right, if you're not ignore me...". Tsukishima was taken aback but smiled and nodded.

'And you're milktklove right?" Tsukishima responded. Kageyama ask nodded, sicken we followed but then they all started laughing hysterically.

They slowly calmed down before looking at each other. Kageyamas eyes slipped down to Tsukishimas lips and back up to his eyes. Xe slowly loved forwards and so did Tsukishima before they kissed. It was soft and fairly quick but it was a kiss that left them both giddy.

Time passed and it was time to head to bed, they fell asleep in each other's arms once gain, enjoying their warmth.

Finally an update! I'm trying guys but I know it's probably not nice to be on the receiving side of my lack of motivation. I'm sorry I'm really trying and I'm sorry, you guys are probably pissed. I'm really trying though!!  Thank you for reading this book, and my others, even with the slow updates!