0.8

Their blonde locks blocked his eyes as they walked downstairs next to the raven head. The pair were wearing oversized old shirts with board shorts, the blonde with a bright blue pair of shorts and the raven head with a bright yellow pair.

The two haven't stopped blushing around each other, Kageyama is aware of xeir crush on Tsukishima but Tsukishima is still trying to figure out their feelings and what they mean.

They both started talking to their other teammates as they made their way to the bus that was taking them to the canoeing sight they were meant to go to. Kageyama was super excited as xe has never gone canoeing before. They always tried to convince xeir parents but their parents weren't exactly the nicest people....

As they bunched into the bus Ennoshita pulled back Hinata and Yamaguchi so that Tsukishima and Kageyama would sit next to each other. Ennoshita isn't one to meddle but he really wants to help the pair get together as their crushes on each other are obvious.

The blonde blushed before asking 'can I sit there?'. they sat next to the raven head after receiving a nod from the blushing mess. As he sat their hands accidentally brushed causing them both to apologise profusely while blushing an even deeper shade of red.

They enjoyed the ride, Tsukishima shared their music with Kageyama. Kageyama laid xeir head on Tsukishima's shoulder, pretending to be asleep but soon actually falling asleep. They finally arrived at the lake and headed out the bus, not before blushing and being extremely awkward of course.

'Alright guys! The pairs will be your roommate and we'll take a short course to make sure no one gets lost! Now put on your safety/waterproof coats! Make sure to have fun' A muscular black haired man ordered the rest of the students gathered.

Kageyama and Tsukishima awkwardly sat on the canoe both blushing as they started paddling. Tsukishima decided to break this awkward atmosphere.

'It's really peaceful out here isn't it?' The blonde questioned. 'Yea it is, wish I could be here everyday...' the blue head replied. The atmosphere was no longer awkward but peaceful and calming.

'You're really pretty' the blonde thought, or at least thought he thought. 'W-what? O-oh um t-thanks... you're quite handsome...' the setter replied blushing. They were both blushing messes as they continued conoeing down the stream.

They arrived at the end first and met up with coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei. Kageyama and Tsukishima chatted about general things, both enjoying each other's presence. Eventually others started showing up and they made their way back to their hotel.

'Diner is ready guys! Make sure to eat up and prepare for tomorrow.... We've got a surprise in store!' Everyone cheered as the muscular black haired student spoke once again. They all sat down and ate dinner, chatting and getting along. People seemed to miss the sneaking glances between the blue and blonde as well as the blushes spreading every time they laid their eyes on each other.

The pair headed upstairs first after finishing eating. They took turns showering and relaxed, watching some TV.

'He's so cute in that over sized shirt', was all Tsukishima could think as he saw Kageyama walk out in different pj's, he wore and oversized shirt that went down to his thighs and his hair was still slightly wet, his cheeks flushed pink. Tsukishima was finding it hard to stay sane.

Kageyama yawned and the pair decided to go to bed. They hopped into the bed leaving room for Jesus but slowly Tsukishima moved closer till their arms were touching. He turned to face Kageyama and slowly hugged him. Kageyama was shocked but hugged Tsukishima back.

'Is it ok if we cuddle tonight?' The blonde asked embarrassed, cheeks red. 'S-sure, I'd like that...' the blue haired student replied snuggling into the blondes chest.

Sorry I haven't been updating guys, I've been lacking motivation but as promised all stories that I have started will be finished !