Obliviate

Draco POV.

After Professor Snape came back with the news that their was no sight of my father, Hera became on edge. I could see that she was scared. And all of this is because of me.

Hera and I stayed in the common room while everyone went to dinner. She wasn't up for eating. She soon fell asleep on me on the couch. I just sat there and watch her sleep feeling like she'll do better without me. That's probably why I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet. I like her but if me wanting to be with brings her harm I shouldn't.

I slowly took my wand out of my robes and thought of all the moments that gots us to where we are and held up my wand to her.

"Stop!" Pansy whispers coming in without me knowing.
"Draco don't do that to her." She adds

"Why not? She'll be safer away from me." I explain

"That was not your fault, Draco. Look at me." She says trying not to wake Hera up. I lower my wand and give her my attention.

"Taking her memories of you is the worst thing you can do to her. She'll be missing a huge part of her life here at Hogwarts. You'll take even the best moments away. You'll take be erasing yourself from her life, is that really what you want." Pansy says

"She won't forget who I am, she just wouldn't feel for me anymore." I say

"You mean so much to her. You've been there for her even when the one person she thought would didn't. She's gone through everything with you and still she hasn't chosen to leave. You are not to make that choice for her. She'll leave by her choice because even if she leaves she'll still love you, Draco." Pansy explains

"Love me? She's never said that." I say

"She haven't said it to you, yet, but I see it. Everyone can that's why Astoria had her tail in a bunch." Pansy says laughing at the end.

"Alright, I won't do it." I say

"Good."

Hera starts to stir next to me in her sleep and Luna comes and jumps in her lap.

"Hi Luna." Hera says waking up

She starts to wake up and see Pansy and I.

"What time is it?" She asks confused on why we're the only ones in the common room.

"Everyone's at dinner." I say.

"Yeah, I just wanted to check on you two, since I didn't see you in the hall." Pansy explains to her.

"Oh, well I'm okay." She says looking at Pansy then at me. She looked at me a bit longer like she knew something was wrong.

"Alright, I'll leave you two. I left Blaise with the others." Pansy says getting up and leaving.

"Draco, what's wrong?" She asks me petting Luna.

"Nothing." I say

"That's not fair. I thought what you said goes both ways. For you can be able to tell me anything." She says smiling it off.

"I just don't want you to be upset with me.'

"I won't." She says looking at me in the eyes

"I thought that you'll be safer without me. I brought you into danger and my family isn't the best as we seen. I was going to erase your moments of us together. Thinking if you aren't with me you wouldn't be harmed." I explained and she listens.

She held up to what she said because she didn't get upset or anything.

"It wasn't your fault. And I need you to know that. Your father's actions was his choice. Now you have the chance in the same position he was in. Choose who you're going to be. And even if being with you is dangerous, I'm not leaving." She says